SDWTK Avatar choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDWTK Avatar choice?

I was just wondering how members selected their avatars.
    I saw amovie a long time back and a bloke had speed demon on his rego plate and i thought it was great.
    When i sold my gpz that username didnt go with the current ride so i changed it.
    i just searched images in google for something that suited.
    Last edited by Dubs; 10-01-2008, 05:55 PM. Reason: Just helpin tidy up
    LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
    LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
    shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Don't lie - you're a big fan of Michael Jackson's BAD album aren't you.

Comment

I am Matthew Broderick.
      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

My user name is carried over from a US site i frequented when i first started drag racing.

I have been told i should change it.......too many syllables :o

Comment

Love speed triples (speed3), and that's what my next bike will be.

Was rotating through a selection of avatars but think I've found one I'll keep

Comment

What about DoM mate - Dirty Old Man...

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

mines very original. haha wanna guess at what my real name is?

Comment

My name is Joneen, I was 13 when I first set up my very first email account and I wasn't feeling particularly creative that day and its stuck since...

Avatar was created when I combined 1 part killer heels and 1 part hot bike, I like how it turned out...

Comment

Originally posted by joneen13 View Post
                  My name is Joneen, I was 13 when I first set up my very first email account and I wasn't feeling particularly creative that day and its stuck since...

Avatar was created when I combined 1 part killer heels (plastic heals FAIL!!!!) and 1 part hot bike(96 zx7 does not a hot bike make), I like how it turned out...
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

You mean like the STICKY at the top of the DWTK section?

Dubs

Comment

Thread tidied- please continue with avatars...

I just thought mine was funny, its even funnier on a Busa site where the name and the threads are not in the same spaces as the arrows point.

Dubs

Comment

Mine is the first ever Tesla coil I built.

Comment

Mine was lovingly hand crafted by CitizenD
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

aah, wondered wot that was desmo.

well, i think mines rather obvious. and i made it myself. just cant remember exactly why now, it was in response to some thread about pineapples and ploicemen
                            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Mine changes often...

But is always me, my bikes, or something of mine..

Comment

Working...
                              X