Folau

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chew View Post
    With the exception of one group, everyone else on that list has a choice.
    Drunks?
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

They also have a choice to believe in hell or not thats the whole point. Oh no he said I'm going to a place I don't believe in. I've spent time with alcoholics they would say they have no choice.
      Last edited by Marty MOOSE; 14-07-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
        With the exception of one group, everyone else on that list has a choice.
        I somewhat agree but since every? religion does not condone Homosexuality, why would they get upset by him saying it when in reality the ENTIRE religious cohort is saying it. So basically,, if religion is shunning them, I guess they can't believe in religion and if thats the case, why get butt hurt (pardon the pun) about a belief system you don't/can't believe in?

The only Homosexuals who might feel bad about it are those who looked up to Folau and now feel "shamed". But if they do feel bad, is that such a bad thing? Do we expect people to go thru life not hearing any opposing views? Aren't you always going on about snowflakes?

Comment

I think if you look harder you will find that all religion being anti same sex relations (SSR) is being heavily challenged from within the religions as well as from without. e.g. The main verse in the bible condemning SSR is vague at best and an interesting translation from ancient Hebrew to English. It could be argued that Judeo Christian religion condemns any sexual relations not for the purpose of procreation as a sin?
          In the same book of the bible it goes on to say that people with tattoos are headed for hell as well so I consider Mr Folau a bit of a hypocrite like most fundamentalist religious nutters.
          What did God actually say to Moses and how has it been misconstrued and translated by humans?

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
          X