Map of WA regional areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map of WA regional areas

We're not allowed to move outside our regional area for the foreseeable future. I've looked and searched and come up blank, so does anyone know where there is a map showing exactly where the regional boundries are? I would like to go to a mountain bike park for some solo riding, but not sure if it's in the Perth / Peel region that I'm not allowed to go out of or not because I don't know where the Perth region ends and the next region starts.

https://dafwa.maps.arcgis.com/apps/E...se&theme=light

https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/d...l-restrictions
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

You can try the Main Rods map that has somewhat better road network showing under the boundary overlay: https://travelmap.mainroads.wa.gov.au/Home/Map

Comment

Thanks guys!!! Very good links 👍 Where I want to go is inside the Perth Peel region so sweet!

Comment

Careful, some of the checkpoints are set up quite a lot closer than they supposed to be. Case in point Albany Hwy. The boundary is near the Jarrahdale turnoff, but the bastards set it up shortly after you turn south out from Canning Dam road because "it's more convenient", according to my sources. Can still go to Jarrahdale but only from the west.

Comment

Originally posted by Hati View Post
            Careful, some of the checkpoints are set up quite a lot closer than they supposed to be. Case in point Albany Hwy. The boundary is near the Jarrahdale turnoff, but the bastards set it up shortly after you turn south out from Canning Dam road because "it's more convenient", according to my sources. Can still go to Jarrahdale but only from the west.
            +1 That's because on the map below it shows that the boundary starts @ the cnr of Albany Hwy and Chandler Rd but runs down the west side of Albany Hwy in the Shire of Serpentine-Jarrahdale so effectively continuing along Albany Hwy goes into the Shire of Wandering which is the Wheatbelt Region

Points of Interest > Main Roads Regions

Whereas they set up the one at the Lakes on Gt Eastern Hwy because it was convenient to stop people going down Gt Southern Hwy despite the fact the boundary is ~9km up the road
            Causes a bit of grief for people that work at the prisons 4 1/2km up the road, hasn't affected me though as I go Toodyay Rd and cut across from Gidgegannup
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post

Whereas they set up the one at the Lakes on Gt Eastern Hwy because it was convenient to stop people going down Gt Southern Hwy despite the fact the boundary is ~9km up the road
              Causes a bit of grief for people that work at the prisons 4 1/2km up the road, hasn't affected me though as I go Toodyay Rd and cut across from Gidgegannup
              Is that before or after Gorrie Road?

Comment

Originally posted by D996R View Post

Is that before or after Gorrie Road?
                The road block was after Gorrie at the BP Lakes Roadhouse on Gt Eastern & Gt Southern Hwy about 5km further east
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
                X