Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KWTK: What is the most digusting thing people around you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWTK: What is the most digusting thing people around you eat?

So, pipe up, what is the most horrible thing anyone has ever eaten/made/served in your presence?

Normally, if someone wants to eat whatever the hell they want, I couldn't care less.
    Even if they serve me up something distasteful, I'm more than likely to eat it, just out of politeness.

I've only ever encountered two things that I just couldn't take.

The first one was a snack a coworker was eating. As soon as I caught a whiff of it, I dry retched. I had to leave my office and go to another floor of the building it was so bad. Apparently is was some kind of dried jellyfish thing. I'm not sure if it was the jellyfish itself or the flavouring that had been added to it, but it was probably the worst thing I've ever smelled. It was vaguely similar to the musk a dead body leaves in a house after its juices have had a good chance to seep into the bedding.

She hid some in my draw, thought it was a great joke.

I hope never to encounter it again.

The second one occured a while before, so technically it was the first instance, but whatever..
    I returned home from uni to find that mum was already home and cooking something on the stove. I asked her what was for dinner and she said vaguely, "Oh, not much, just curry." I dismissed it and went for a jog.

I returned from my run the long way and jumped over the back fence, so I figured I'd feed the dog and the rabbit while I was out the back. Dog taken care of, I go looking for Thumper. He's not in his cage, nothing unusual there, he probably wriggled out. While I'm stumbling around in the dark looking for him, I run into a wet cloth someone has left on the washing line.

It feels vaguely moist and plastic-y on one side and soft on the other. I figure that since it's already dark out, I may as well drag it inside and dry it next to the fire. As I unpeg it, I realise that it's not quite square. In fact, it feels decidedly like felt. I carry it to the other corner of the house to get in range of the motion sensing light so that I can make out what it is. Ahhhh, that explains it, now I know where Thumper is.

I wander around to the kitchen door in time to see Mum, Dad and my brother finishing dinner.

It's actually probably not the worst thing she's ever served up...

So, anyone got any dishes they can't stand or vaguely horrifying stories?
    Last edited by Kryzaach; 06-08-2009, 05:47 PM.
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Get fucked.

Your mum's a bunny boiler?
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I encounted goat liver in Africa... I got a whiff of it and retreated from the kitchen...

Plus they're not that hygenic when slaughtering animals over there...
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger2 View Post
        Get fucked.

Your mum's a bunny boiler?
        Hahaha, maybe the rabbit spurned her.

Her justification for bunnicide was that his foot tapping was keeping her awake. Meh, it was her rabbit anyway. I do occasionally however find myself wondering if she bought it in the first place; that she might fatten it up and eat it.

Dad's response was the best.. "I thought he'd be tougher"
        He did look a little green though as he said it.

You know how I said she's done worse?
        Are you familiar at all with Lake Monger?
        Have you noticed the geese that used to live there lately?
        "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

I heard a guy eating an apple while having a shit in the cubical next to me. it sounded like a jucy one

Comment

Balut is pretty ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
              I heard a guy eating an apple while having a shit in the cubical next to me. it sounded like a jucy one
              Yeah, i got that at work once too.
              Definately an apple.

I started laughing hysterically.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Maybe it was a horse apple.

Comment

lol that's fucking wrong.

Comment

An ex roomy used to eat tinned corn cold in a bowl drowned in Tomato Sauce.

Also used to work with a body building freak of a woman who used to stink out the whole office with cooking plain pasta and eggs in the microwave every fucking day.
                      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

i'm not a fan of chicken feet at dim sum. apparently the sauce is nice, but i just can't bring myself to do it.
                        Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                        Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

I had a Maylasian maths teacher in high school who ate hard boiled duck eggs every day. The only problem was they had a half formed foetus in them It actually looked like a little duck in jelly. Awful.
                          Originally posted by Amac
                          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Originally posted by drifter View Post
                            i'm not a fan of chicken feet at dim sum. apparently the sauce is nice, but i just can't bring myself to do it.
                            tryed it not very good to boney
                            I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

The chickens feet at DimSum are feral, but marinate them and do them on the grill of a bbq. :awesome:

Dried fish and fried grasshoppers. Cant do it.
                              It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Working...
                              X