02WTK - Famous Relatives/Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02WTK - Famous Relatives/Friends

I have no idea why i decided to make this, it just seemed good at the time.

I want to know who here is related to (or friends with) someone famous (im using this term loosely).
    Someone who has done something special and received an award for it or something similar.

For example.
    My Uncle Peter was the first man to be airlifted from Vietnam in the UH-1 Iroquois after he stepped on a land mine. His group spent hours being attacked by the Vietnamese and he was shot 4 or 5 times in this time. He was confined to a wheelchair. He helped out alot with the SES volunteers after the war even though he was confined to a wheelchair. Once he passed away they named an award after him, The Peter Keillor award.
    See here for the details of the award.

So who do you know or are related to that has done something worthwhile of recognition? Or even yourself?
    I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

My grandfather was the director general of education from 1951-66 and was instrumental in the establishment of WAIT (now Curtin).

Curtin students who've wondered on the name of the TL Robertson Library- that's the bloke.

Comment

My uncle is a nobel prize laureate.

Wiki Article

They had a huuuuuge banner of him up at UWA. It was rather disturbing back when I studied there. He's a nice guy, though.

Comment

I invented the internet.

Ohwai... no, I'm telling everyone about global warming and making movies with penguins.

Oh it's all so confusing... it's only yesterday I was nearly president twice right?
        Originally posted by Ferris
        I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Originally posted by dirt_infected View Post
          My grandfather was the director general of education from 1951-66 and was instrumental in the establishment of WAIT (now Curtin).

Curtin students who've wondered on the name of the TL Robertson Library- that's the bloke.
          Thats awesome, I was always curious (I study there).
          Need your suspension tuned? See Marty MOOSE! | Need something out of the ordinary? See Gav (GD Engineering)!

Comment

My uncle is the Commissioner of Veteran Affairs

Comment

I'm friends with Bob Geldof's father & sister - never met Bob Though.

Comment

My uncles is Herb Elliott - got the gold and word record for 1500m at 1960 rome olympics.
                didn't quite get all the genes
                don't crash you'r stepdads bike

Comment

My grandfather (dec) was the swim coach / teacher at Summerset, taught Rolf Harris how to swim.

Comment

my dads ex salesman is the father of the drummer for Killing Heidi Adam Pedretti
                    I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

My mum's cousin used to drive a ford v8 supercar, can't remember which team or even his name at the moment.

My cousin and her fiance are both stunt people. She did most of Trinity's acrobatic fighting scenes in The Matrix: Revolutions. She also did a lot of work on McLeod's Daughters, mostly as a riding double, among other shows. Her fiance did The Matrix, The Matrix: Revolutions, The Thin Red Line, Mission Impossible II (doubled Tom Cruise), Ghost Ship and Dirty Deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by 02keilj View Post
                        I have no idea why i decided to make this, it just seemed good at the time.

I want to know who here is related to (or friends with) someone famous (im using this term loosely).
                        Someone who has done something special and received an award for it or something similar.

For example.
                        My Uncle Peter was the first man to be airlifted from Vietnam in the UH-1 Iroquois after he stepped on a land mine. His group spent hours being attacked by the Vietnamese and he was shot 4 or 5 times in this time. He was confined to a wheelchair. He helped out alot with the SES volunteers after the war even though he was confined to a wheelchair. Once he passed away they named an award after him, The Peter Keillor award.
                        See here for the details of the award.

So who do you know or are related to that has done something worthwhile of recognition? Or even yourself?
                        i knew peter when i was in primary school.
                        my grandfather used to be friends with charles kingsford smith back in the early 1900's. a mate of mine now works in the movie sfx industry, and was visual efects supervisor on terminator salvation, pirate of the caribbean etc
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

My Great(or Great great) Grandmother was Granny Adams or the Mother of Fremantle

Granny Adams

No other famous people or friends that I'm claiming.
                          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                          . .

Comment

John Worsfold (of WC eagles fame) once asked for MY signature.

True story.
                            Dead Man's Hand
                            Internationational Porter Protection Group
                            Just call me Pat

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                              i knew peter when i was in primary school.
                              Did you know any of his brothers?
                              Russel (my dad)
                              Doug
                              Malcolm
                              Barry
                              Terry

What school was that? Was that Corrigin?

some quite interesting relations/friends PSB has a connection to.
                              I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

Working...
                              X