DWTK - Revenge and retribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWTK - Revenge and retribution

Has anyone here paid revenge on anybody?
    What did they do to deserve it and what did you do in return, did you receive any karmic backlash?

What sort of scale?

Something like character assassination for a genuine wrong doing or escalating practical jokes with mates/people at work?
    Originally posted by Ferris
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Something serious, someone sullies your name, or has wronged you badly.
      We've all heard of grass seed in the carpet when you go on holiday, that sort of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        Something serious, someone sullies your name, or has wronged you badly.
        We've all heard of grass seed in the carpet when you go on holiday, that sort of stuff.
        alfalfa i think is the quickest growing.

they were talking about this on nova the other day.

some guy put prawn shells in the hub caps of his girlfriends car and in the curtain rods of her house.
        Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
        Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

I wasnt involved in the revenge but it was enacted on my behalf without my knowledge till after the fact and I wasnt happy about it. Hence there was no karmic reaction to my knowledge against me. Was back in the 80's and involved me being knocked out and receiving 4 stitches from a random act of thuggery.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

much like chews

i copped a beating by 4-5guys for no reason, once my mates found out who they were and where they lived, revenge was taken.

i may or may not have been there
            Better than you since '87

Comment

potatoes.

Comment

I got heckled at cricket for playing conservatively, next ball I broke the guys nose. (edit:for the record I felt pretty bad about it after the white line fever wore off)

An acquaintance of mine went all Dawsons creek on me at a party with my mates, dropped to his knees crying that I was screwing his girlfriend blah blah caused a hell of a scene. I hadn't even looked twice at the girl. So then I laid her ....then it all got messy so I guess he probably one out in the end, crazy bitch.

Comment

I'm still thinking about what to do with my ex-neighbour that bludgeoned my cat (to death) with a sledge hammer, because he shat in his yard.
                  Last edited by mcmurray; 13-08-2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

fill his house with gas.
                    IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Not me personally, but I know a bloke who slept with a girl who told him she was on the pill and overrage, she was neither of course. A month and a bit later she tells him that shes pregnant bla bla bla, holds it over his head and fucks with his head for the next couple of weeks until she is found out for the lying cunt she is.

His revenge was automated, he unknowingly had herpes and transmitted it to her that night. The whole thing was kinda his fault for never using a bag but yea...

Comment

Originally posted by mcmurray View Post
                        I'm still thinking about what to do with my ex-neighbour that bludgeoned my cat with a sledge hammer.
                        Address?

S.
                        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by mcmurray View Post
                          I'm still thinking about what to do with my ex-neighbour that bludgeoned my cat with a sledge hammer.
                          What a fuckstick! Gas doesnt sound like a bad idea..

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                            fill his house with gas.
                            I'd love to. Unfortunately it might end up with a manslaughter charge.

Comment

Space invader in his muffler
                              Repeat with each vehicle he gets.

Comment

Working...
                              X