PWTK Bike sex v Rider sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWTK Bike sex v Rider sex

I refer to my bike as a girl, for example "yea she's running cleaner now", and Aji refers to her bike as a bloke.

I want to know if rider sex has an effect on the chosen sex of the bike. Hopefully the poll will show a trend.
    I'm a Male and my bike's a Female
    49.55%
    I'm a Male and my bike's a Male
    6.31%
    I'm a Female and my bike's a Male
    6.31%
    I'm a Female and my bike's a Female
    7.21%
    I'm a Male and my bike doesn't have a sex
    27.93%
    I'm a Female and my bike doesn't have a sex
    2.70%

I'm asexual and my bike is a hemaphrodite
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

My scooter has a bigger one than yours.
      Please, call me Flash...

Comment

Used to be a girl but just had a sex change and it is a boy (I painted from red/pink to black )

Comment

Voted neither. I will refer to it as "she" sometimes but I don't really assign a gender to a bike.

"she's fixed up"
          "it's fixed up"

Whatever comes out...
          Originally posted by Amac
          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

me and my girl

Comment

occasionly I refer to my bike as "she", but if "she" was person, I wouldn't wanna fuck her.... Big, Green and Ugly (but ugly in a cool way)
              Can you help with foster care?
              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                occasionly I refer to my bike as "she", but if "she" was person, I wouldn't wanna fuck her.... Big, Green and Ugly (but ugly in a cool way)
                Replace green with black, and you have my bike. The V-Strom wins zero points in looks. When I'm on that bike, the best looking thing is me, which says something.....
                Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

My girl is really loud when I ride her.

Comment

You've had a few beers, none of your mates are at the pub with you, you're thinking you might go home and crack one out but then "she" walks into the bar. Go on, admit it. You'd do "her".
                    Please, call me Flash...

Comment

My bike's called Bruce. As in Bruce Banner.
                      Feels good man.

Comment

Same, I wouldn't want to fuck my bike, she's fucked already.

Comment

Mines a girl. Because like any girl, she's unpredictable and could unleash hell at any moment ^_^

"...fucking 250 riders thinking they are the shit mumble grumble bumble wumble..."
                          FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

mine is names after a friends hot older sister so she is obviously a female...i like riding her
                            I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

She. I either refer to something I own as it or she. Ingrained sexism and homophobia the most likely cause.

Comment

Working...
                              X