No announcement yet.

DWTK: How do you break up with someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWTK: How do you break up with someone?

[I only ask this because my relationship is sinking quicker than the titanic]

The way i see it you have 2 choices

you either tell the girl to hit the road and completely cut her out of your life

or

you get caught banging her friend/sister/mum and wait for her to dump you

seeing as my girlfriends friends/sister/mum are all caveman ugly ill have to go no#1

some slight problems that may occur are:
    the old kick to groin
    punches to face
    motorbike violation
    car window smashings

how have you done it before? any bad after stories(they always do something spiteful)?
    Better than you since '87

Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

Comment

How long has said relationship been going...
      This is a major part whether you wear groinal protection or not...
      Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

If it's over just man the fuck up and tell her.
        You'll look like an arsehole, but if it's really over, it's better for all involved if you just get it over and done with.
        Deal with the details later.

Originally posted by digz View Post
        you get caught banging her friend/sister/mum and wait for her to dump you
        No offence, but if this is your strategy, you get zero fucking respect from me, see point above about "manning up", it also means "growing up".

Comment

Don't forget the most important part of the break up.

Desperate please don't leave me sex ROCKS
          Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
          1985 - 2009

Comment

HTFU and cut her loose. If you live together then it gets a bit harder but still just get it done. The longer you drag it out the worse it will be for both parties.

Comment

point taken desmo, the sex with friend/sister/mum thing is more of an outlandish look at my options than real ideas
              Better than you since '87

Comment

so I was bored and thought that pictures have more effect than words... (I know there are words in the picture, shutup)

on a more serious note...

just tell her things are going downhill and that you want out...
                use whatever excuse
                you are bored
                we should see other people
                its not you, its me
                a crocodile bit off my face
                whatever

Comment

Its not me, its you. That always works a treat!
                  User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger4 View Post
                    If it's over just man the fuck up and tell her.
                    You'll look like an arsehole, but if it's really over, it's better for all involved if you just get it over and done with.
                    Deal with the details later.
                    ^ vas feldwebel adolf dasmogot gesagt

Meet them at their house (so you don't end up with a babbling mess on your couch pleading for you to stay with them) man the fuck up and tell them you don't want to see them anymore because of <reason>..

Oh and if its because you're banging someone else.. then for the love of god don't say that, just tell them you feel smothered by them or something. If you say something stupid then you deserve to have your testes mashed..

OH and if they have shown a hint of crazy insecurity type behaviour during the relationship CUT THEM THE FUCK OFF. No friends, ifs or buts.
                    They will make your life miserable until you do.

Comment

Or you could tell her that you cant stand the sight of her naked anymore because of all the weight she's put on recently...

Oh and u do realize that its perth... There is no way that you will possibly get away with never seeing her again unless either of u moves away...
                      So maybe not the best idea to make it too harsh...
                      Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Tell her about this awesome motorbike site called perthstreetbikes which has all this funny stuff in it that she would get a laugh out of.

Comment

Tell her you are gay.

Comment

what desmo said.

if its not working and you can't sort it out (you have tried, right? relationships are hard sometimes and the grass is always greener, as they say) then harden the fuck up and tell her its finished for whatever reason.

the sooner you get that over and done with the sooner you get over it and back to normal.

edit:
                            if you DO decide to break up and that its not workable... don't keep seeing her. and definitely don't keep sleeping with her. it will just end up doing your head in for longer, and fucking your chances of moving on and finding someone else.
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by wannabee View Post
                              Or you could tell her that you cant stand the sight of her naked anymore because of all the weight she's put on recently...
                              This may pan out to be one of those great YouTube moments.

PSB to the rescue once again!
                              User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X