CSIVWTK - Dream vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSIVWTK - Dream vehicles

If you could go back in time and buy 2 vehicles to put in storage for now, what would they be?
    One bike, one car.

Mine would be an E55 VJ Valiant charger...

and a 250 Desmo Ducati....

Not sure about bike but car -

Originally posted by Semi
    I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

I never took you for a charger guy Desmo but they are fucking beautiful and bloody expensive.

Not to nit pick but didnt you say to someone yesterday that aussie muscle isnt quite in the same league as Euro Exotics?

So why would you pick the Charger? Are you referring to cars that were actually affordable?

EDIT: Ps is that a young Dog the bounty hunter behind it or James Hetfield?
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Slr5000

Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Yeah mate, I'm more thinking showroom cars of old that you'd love to own now, not uber exotics.
          Used to have a stunning 318 VJ Charger.

Comment

or HK

Comment

Norton f1

shelby exp500

Comment

Car:

Mainly cause my dad had one and wouldn't let me drive it the b*stard. Mind you when he sold it I was 19 and had already lost my license three times, trust levels weren't high. Oh and I'm a sucker for convertibles heheh.

There is a splendid bike in a UK magazine I have at home, a Yamaha two-stroke racing bike of some sort. It is simply awesome. When I get home I will find a pic and put it in here.
                Originally posted by Koola
                Someone sig this.

Comment

The D-type shits all over the gangly E-type

For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Sunbeam Tiger

Kawasaki 750 stroker
                    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

i would be keen on the E38 r/t

And I have also always had a softspot for the Ch hardtop when customised.

They are rare as hens teeth now.

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Nuff said!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk8kKZvBrUI]YouTube - 67' GTO (the Great One) Commercial[/ame]

Comment

Holl fuk! Some one has photos on my GTO on youtube (Blak one with hartop at the beg)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-3OLC3SKZk&NR=1&feature=fvwp]YouTube - 1967 pontiac gto collection[/ame]

Comment

Auto union type D

Aaand

RC30
                            Originally posted by Desmo
                            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

426 Hemi the most powerful engine ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X