Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RWTK- Monkey Suit Man, Who's the Turkey here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWTK- Monkey Suit Man, Who's the Turkey here?

Fun police arrest man dressed as monkey - The West Australian

Although it looks bloody bad for the cops here, the guy in the suit did refuse to give details when requested. Any body with even a small knowledge of the law should know that is one way to garantee that you will be binned.
    This is one of those strange little stories that I think will polarise opinions and I'm interested to hear yours.
    (of course this has nothing to do with the fact that theres nothing on the telly and I've finished all my books.....)
    Bin him, he's worse than Hitler
    8.70%
    The coppers are power tripping arsehats
    67.39%
    go and find something else to do Explosion you idiot
    23.91%
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Should have given details, but was there any real reason for them to request them? i only skim read sorry but from what i did read it didnt seem as though anyone actually complained
    I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

i was there when it was happening
      didn't quite understand what was happening
      didn't see the cuffing part
      walked off before then
      ellE

jenius

Comment

$80 for a monkey suit!!?

Where?

Comment

Zaire
          Originally posted by Melkor
          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger2 View Post
            Zaire

Comment

Lol silly Maxo, monkeys aren't a ra ... oh.
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by De-evolve View Post
                i was there when it was happening
                didn't quite understand what was happening
                didn't see the cuffing part
                walked off before then
                We should have hung around and boo'd

Comment

He should have told them after they repeated their question.
                  Cops probably shouldn't have re-arrested him walking to the train station. That bit sounds power trippy.
                  im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

I know the guy who got arrested and he said to me that they called him over to ask his name because he was apparently bumping into people and causing a public liability issue. I personally think the police should have just given him a warning even though he was stupid not to provide his name arnt there more serious issues to deal with?

Comment

Fair enough if he didn't give his details but arresting him when he was on his way home? That's a load of crap.
                      Originally posted by Desmo
                      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

We need international dress up in costumes that hide your identity and hang out in the Perth mall protest day
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I agree with RE in the first post.

The guy drew attention to himself by dressing in the monkey suit and allegedly bumping into people and knocking things off tables.

He was approached or called upon to speak with police. He has then allegedly refused to comply with a request from police despite being given several opportunities to do so. Everyone knows you need to give police your name and address when asked.

So as a result of failing to comply and allegedly giving false particulars he is arrested and bailed and issued with a move on notice to not attend the Perth City block.

He has then allegedly gone back within that city block for what ever reason and has been seen and re arrested for allegedly re offending..

I think fair play on the coppers behalf.. If the guy had taken the monkey head off and given his name and address the coppers would have more than likely told him to tone it down abit or just asked him to move on.

Comment

stop being all sensible Fozzy!

Fuck tha police, this calls for some serious monkey business.

Cannonball run through the mall on a pit bike while wearing a monkey suit!
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                              stop being all sensible Fozzy!

Fuck tha police, this calls for some serious monkey business.

Cannonball run through the mall on a pit bike while wearing a monkey suit!
                              $80 for a monkey suit!!?
                              wayyyy ahead of you

Comment

Working...
                              X