No announcement yet.

TWTK How much $ is too much to spend???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWTK How much $ is too much to spend???

If cash wasn't an issue, How much would you spend to chase a debt owed to you?
    Last edited by Tornado; 04-07-2011, 07:41 PM.

If cash wasn't a issue a fair way if some prick thinks they can get a fee ride at my expense by basicaly been a arrogant so and so. Hopefully not only end up with the debt but also a pretty hefty legal bill as well.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

That depends on the debt it's self. If it means you're infront after all expenses involved in chasing it then yeah why not. If recovering the debt means you're going to be worse off than when you started then fuck no. It's fine to be right but you're either a fool or too wealthy if you throw money at something just to prove a point.
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I wouldnt even think hard about it.

If you have all the relevant details explaining everything then
        I would go straight to a Lawyer...

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
          I wouldnt even think hard about it.

If you have all the relevant details explaining everything then
          I would go straight to a Lawyer...
          Try and get a good lawyer who will work on percentage of money recovered.

Comment

As long as money recovered > money spent recovering, I'd do it.

Even if I had no money concerns, spending more just to recover it is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by STEEDS View Post
              Try and get a good lawyer who will work on percentage of money recovered.
              The lawyers are the easy part
              Last edited by Tornado; 26-08-2009, 04:05 PM. Reason: Forgot I needed an 's' for plural

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                The lawyers are the easy part
                In that case i wouldnt stop till i won! And try and recoop all lawyers fees.

Comment

just make sure after spending all your time and money, that the person in question cant declare bankrupt and screw you out of more money than you lost to begin with.....

Comment

Its not as easy as it used to be to just decalre bankrupt to get out of paying debts
                    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
                      just make sure after spending all your time and money, that the person in question cant declare bankrupt and screw you out of more money than you lost to begin with.....
                      oooohhhh! Good point!

Comment

Just send him a photo of him and his family sitting down to dinner with "touchable" writeen across it

Bert
                        It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          Just send him a photo of him and his family sitting down to dinner with "touchable" writeen across it

Bert

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post

Bert

Comment

as above, if you dont think you're getting any back then up to how much you're owed

Comment

Working...
                              X