Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YWTK: Have you taken one for the team?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YWTK: Have you taken one for the team?

    Ok, so heres the situation.

    You and your buddy decide to hit the town in search of some lady friends to take home for the night.

    You meet 2 ladies who are obviously good friends and start talking to them, one of them is a stunner and your friend hits it off with her straight away. The other one is not so stunning, definately on the other end of the scale.

    Have you taken one for the team and gone home with this other girl so your mate could score with the hotty?
    Last edited by Yagadan; 03-09-2009, 12:21 PM.
    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

  • #2
    I had to take home the coke snorter while he got the hot air hosty that fucked him senseless for 3 days ... he got laid and I didn't and i'm not that fussed really.

    Comment


    • #3
      So I was out at Connections one night, and me and my mate met this cute guy with a real minger of a mate named Yadagan (he rode a scooter or something, I think).
      Anyway, the only way I was gunna get some backdoor action that night, was if my mate took Yadagan out the back, to shut his mouth if you knowwhatImean ....

      Thread needs more poll (!)

      Jokes aside, I lived in Townsville for four years, so being the one who did the ugly one (or at least the uglier one) was almost like a rotating roster.
      The worst one was combined with a taxi ride that was so long, I had begun to sober up when I got to her place. I lost my bottle and bailed, but job was done, so at least my mate got a result.
      Can you help with foster care?
      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

      Comment


      • #4
        After leaving Bar120 (classy) we went back to one of the girls' houses. My lady was ok looking but I definitely would have preferred the other. My girl goes to the toilet, returns and exclaims "My period is leaking!".

        My thoughts at this point are: WTF why are you telling us all this, is this going to be a problem and what sort of a person tells everyone? Anyway I find out just how weird she is as the night progresses to the point where I am not at all interested in her. So I try to go to sleep. Yes she was that weird. Anyway she comes up behind me, so now I am little spoon, and says "ooh James, your shirt is so itchy, take it off" followed by, "your pants are all scratchy". I'm getting pretty worried now so I just fall "asleep". I wake up the next morning and GTFO. My friend and his lady were stifling laughter the whole time apparently. Needless to say, he was wingman next time. No I'm not giving out names or this will certainly come back to bite me.
        When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

        Comment


        • #5
          Its been my experience that the ugly/fat ones are the horniest!!
          You put the c*nt in country run

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cbr1k View Post
            Its been my experience that the ugly/fat ones are the horniest!!
            You know why fat chicks give awesome head?

            Because they have to.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cam View Post
              You know why fat chicks give awesome head?

              Because they have to.
              Coz it may be their last one for a while so they make it a good one?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Viper View Post
                Coz it may be their last one for a while so they make it a good one?
                Coz otherwise they get knocked out by an epic turkey slap and the man goes searching for someone who will get the job done.
                Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                1985 - 2009

                Comment


                • #9
                  Played the wingman but always do the cut and run as soon as my mate has it sewn up.
                  Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Came over to WA chasing somebody, she pulled out, my wingman pulled out, ended up wingmanning myself and married the wingette.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A girl asks her doctor "How many calories are in cum?"
                      The doctor swiftly replies "Honey, If you swallow then nobody cares if your fat!"

                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                      And yeh... been the wingman a couple of times... Isn't that fun... Especially when your mate laughs at you in the morning... Fucking unappreciative bastards!
                      Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by James086 View Post
                        After leaving Bar120 (classy) we went back to one of the girls' houses. My lady was ok looking but I definitely would have preferred the other. My girl goes to the toilet, returns and exclaims "My period is leaking!".
                        Where is this place? My baby sister has just started clubbing and keeps going on about this place, I've never heard of it...

                        I've never had the oppourtity to take one for the team, But I'd do it for some of my close mates... so long as they didn't tell my wife

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I haven't, but I will for you Colin
                          Originally posted by Desmo
                          Why be a cunt about it?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I still am.


                            While I'm keeping her busy she's not out there imposing herself on the rest of you
                            Find me on Instagram

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
                              Ok, so heres the situation.

                              You and your buddy decide to hit the town in search of some lady friends to take home for the night.

                              You meet 2 ladies who are obviously good friends and start talking to them, one of them is a stunner and your friend hits it off with her straight away. The other one is not so stunning, definately on the other end of the scale.

                              Have you taken one for the team and gone home with this other girl so your mate could score with the hotty?
                              Nope but my mate took one for the team for me! hahaha

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X