X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMMWTK how did you get so awesome?

Just for laughs

How did you become so awesome at PSB?
    what are the rules for being a forum king or queen? Or general awesomeness guy. What about the guy who says stuff that offends people but is still awesome at the end of the day. Are there even rules?

people with under 1000 posts need not apply

Read everything Desmo and Nath do and do exactly the same, Or is it do the opposite? I cant remember.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeymikemike View Post

people with under 1000 posts need not apply
      I think I just became awesome when I replied to your thread ignoring your disclaimer above and contributing nothing? High score... is that bad? Did I break it?
      Ello

Comment

Id have to say. The one liners that are actually funny.
        and then signing out at the end of every single post. not many people can pull it off without sounding like abit of a tosser.
        A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Anyone with over 4000 posts must be pretty awesome in my book

Comment

Only one reply from someone over 1.000 posts ha ha, sorry Mikey, just being around a long time I guess, I've been here more years than shows up as the join date

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
              Read everything Desmo and Nath do and do exactly the same, Or is it do the opposite? I cant remember.
              No way Desmo is a cynical old man....my rule of thumb is disagree a lot and take the piss out of everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Sumatie View Post
                No way Desmo is a cynical old man....my rule of thumb is disagree a lot and take the piss out of everyone!
                You're wrong, you idiot
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

One thing = bafry's face with Hypnotoad's eyes for your avatar, that orta do it...

Comment

I think you'll find people like Desmo and Nath(seeing as we're using them as examples) are just top blokes IRL, not to mention that most of the prolific posters know them... This fostered cameraderie shines through in all the convos they are central to. It irons out that last bit of internet ambiguity that seems all too fatal to unknown posters. How many times has Jim abused the shit out of someone on here, only to have it laughed off? That's because his intent is transparent to those that know him, which, common to other well known posters, is practically everyone on here.....

Oh you didn't want a semi serious answer? Fine.. You're all fucking wrong in all kinds of semi depraved ways.
                    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

PSB is my facebook, it has all my friends, all my interests and a lot more inside.
                      Working in IT and sitting in front of a computer all day doesn't help.
                      And as others have said, it's the taking the piss that makes it all happen, and it's a lot easier to take things the way they are meant if you know the poster.
                      Although some people still do deserve a flaming now and then

I think you'll find people like Desmo and Nath(seeing as we're using them as examples) are just top blokes IRL
                      (no fonzy)

Comment

Originally posted by who me? View Post
                        Anyone with over 4000 posts must be pretty awesome in my book
                        It's okay to be impressed by me. You're only human, baby.
                        such comment
                        wow
                        many post

Comment

What you really need is a failed marriage and a completely dead quiet job. The rest just comes naturally.
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                            What you really need is a failed marriage and a completely dead quiet job. The rest just comes naturally.
                            failed relationships is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              LOTS of words
                              Originally posted by Cam View Post
                              Quite a few words
                              Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                              An impressive amount of words.
                              50,000+ e-peen points and counting.

Comment

Working...
                              X