RWTK Breastfeeding in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWTK Breastfeeding in public

Personally it doesn’t bother me BUT recently I was talking to this hippy lady (in a café) and she just wiped her titt out and started feeding her kid (who I thought he was way too old to be eating from a titt) , anyways the conversation went on and I was feeling a little bit uncomfortable with the whole talking to a lady that has a kid attached to her titt.

For the record I don’t mind if they breast feed in public it doesn’t bother me I think my main issue would be holding a conversation

So what you guys think about it? Does it bother you seeing a woman breastfeeds in public?

S'ok with me.

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Depends how hot the mum is.

Comment

This topic is to parenting forums as FE's are to PSB.

Absolutely done to death (and I have to hear about it all from my wife)

Im fine with it.
        Originally posted by Amac
        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

My favourite ever breastfeeding moment was seeing a muslim woman in headscarf (indonesian I think) feeding her kid on a bus at about 4 in the afternoon. Her religion dictates that she keep pretty much her whole body covered in public, but when your kid needs feeding you do what you gotta do.
          Originally posted by Archie
          Give it the beans, before you redline release the beans, tap it up a gear, resume bean-giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosimo_Zaretti View Post
            My favourite ever breastfeeding moment was seeing a muslim woman in headscarf (indonesian I think) feeding her kid on a bus at about 4 in the afternoon.
            My favourite ever breastfeeding moment was sucking on my 17-year-old girlfriend's globes until she squirted all over the floormats of her Mazda 121.

I'm not sure watching a Muslim kid get some grub down him would make my top 100.
            Originally posted by Melkor
            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I despise it.

Comment

I went to dinner with the family and this hippy fkn chick started breast feeding.

FFS you inconsiderate bitch ... put a fkn towel over bubby's head. I'm trying to eat dinner and don't need to see that shit.

yes its natural and all the rest but seriously fkn cover up coz we don't need to see your boobs out unless you're 22 and not breast feeding

Comment

Im alright with it.
                  Just think its a little inconsiderate if a mum decides to do it right in the middle of somewhere like a restaurant and its quite obvious whats going on and could make others around uncomfortable.
                  Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                    I despise it.
                    This.

When I have kids, I'll breastfeed them in privacy so I don't make people feel awkward and uncomfortable.
                    Originally posted by vk6hgr
                    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Daise View Post
                      This.

When I have kids, I'll lock them in the basement so I don't make people feel awkward and uncomfortable.
                      Fritzled

Comment

breastfeeding is on par with defecation & intercourse in terms of public appropriateness.
                        Just because it's a natural & somewhat necessary part of life, doesn't mean you're not crossing a big-arse line by doing it in public.
                        Mums: you & your whipped husband are the only people who want that shit shared with the world.

Comment

What husband?

Comment

is it possible for this to be discussed in any circles without the words "perfectly natural' coming up? As mentioned before, so is taking a shit. Time and place pretty much sums it up. But on the same topic, I find there is nothing on this earth as self absorbed and selfish than new mothers.... but that is a topic for another thread before you all jump down my throat.
                            Can you help with foster care?
                            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Doesn't bother me at all. I think it could bother me if one of those weird mum's with the 6yr old still in the tit started feeding. That would be weird.
                              I just don't find that body part offensive. Nothing wrong with the baby feeding towel/rug thingy though for modesty.
                              im a holding, stroking, loving machine...also spanking

Comment

Working...
                              X