• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwtk - who was your grade 3 teacher?

who was your grade 3 teacher?

Mr Frigo laverton JPS.. the hobbit
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Mrs Dalby-Smith.
    I spent alot of time that year sitting in the hallway with my desk for being a disruption.
    (justrememberededit: but was the first year people asked me to draw shit for them. unproductivity ftmfw)

CSG first school. uk.
    Last edited by Maxo; 26-09-2009, 02:20 AM. Reason: asdf

Comment

Mrs Clayton

Most awesomest teacher!

its funny how we remember our teachers. Probably the reason why i decided to become one

Comment

Mrs Gablikis, Hawker Park PS.
        Crabby old witch.
        FTP

Comment

Mrs Haig, Wesley College, South Perth. *shudders*

Now please excuse me while I go curl up into the foetal position.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

"Minky" Robinson, so called because of his minky hair.
            Of which he had not one strand.

Comment

Mrs Casper.
              Unlike the ghost, she wasn't white.
              (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Mrs Lewis safety bay primary

she was the best teacher there by far!
                RIP ADRIAN LEE
                16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
                I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Ms Ballantine
                  Lost part of her finger in a car door.
                  Seemed quite proud of her stump..

West Leederville PS
                  "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Miss Tyrell, Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary, Gladstone, Qld.

I loved her so much, she was my dream woman. Until halfway through the year when she went away and got married. When she came back she told us all to call her Mrs Green now. I refused, because our love could not die, I couldn't let another man have her.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Ms Tomlinson - woman was amazon like ! Cooke Point Primary - Pt Hedland

Comment

Ms Jones-chewed on everyones pencils but her own. ATPS

Comment

Mrs Campo, great lady with incredible patience and a passion for kids and education.
                          I met up with her again when I was about 22, she was a freind of my boss.
                          Still a great lady

Bert
                          It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Gawd I must be getting old, had to have a look at my school photos to remember...
                            Miss Goddard, Inglewood PS. Frightfully thin by the look of the pic, but very nice teecha from what i remember

Off-topic: before being known as Inglewood PS, it was known as North Inglewood PS ie NIPS then everyone got all pc and the "North" got dropped. Then again could just be an urban myth just like Curtin University of New Technology...
                            Last edited by Kristy; 26-09-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I cant remember grade 3 but grade 6 i had Mrs Pope who looked just like Wonder Woman from the old tv series, best school year ever
                              National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Working...
                              X