This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWTK - Most hated/worst teacher?

Who was your mot hated teacher, why did you hate them?
    What retribution did they reign down upon their students, did you get your own back?

I forsee lots of religious types showing up here.

Brother John was a mildly psychotic manual arts teacher with a long litany of complaints against him. Highlights were assaulting kids with wooden mallets for talking, and repeatedly making the kid with a lisp say the word 'circumference' out loud until they could get it right (or broke down crying).

The other good one was Mr Marsh, who was lazy, vindictive and reveled in the power he had over kids. I later learnt his wife used to beat him, and he eventually had a major mental breakdown. It made me happy.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Mr. Holst in year 5. Just arrived from the UK and really hadn't had much to do with ceiling fans. Flicked a marble into it to see what would happen. Hit said teacher and for the rest of that year he routinely pulled me out front of the class and would tap me on the lower leg for a minute with his cane, he often delivered a thrashing if he was angry.

Wish I'd said something about it at the time. He fucked off to Carnarvon to run a banana plantation a year or two later, rumour had it he was asked to leave when the school got wind of his ideas of punishment.

I believe he may have died a while back. Fucking hope so, as he was a cunt of a human being towards me. I wish I'd got my own back it would have involved some hardcore pipe hitting niggaz getting medieval on his arse with a blowtorch and some pliers.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

We had a teacher who was also the head IT technician of the school and taught geography, he was a tool but thought he was a comedian. He would go out of the way to embarress the fuck out of you over a small mistake, and just be a general asshole. He had some thing against the aeronautics teacher and thus had something against all the aero kids.

He nearly failed me in my computing class by removing my access from the schools computers so I couldnt finish my work in the class unless I used a friends password, and gave me detention when he found out I was sharing a password with a friend.

Got him back by saving up all of the anchovie oil from work and tipping about 2 liters of it into his car when he left his window open a crack.

Also some friends and I from the same school saw him once at exotica a few years back, so we took photos and sent them to a few big mouths we knew at the school still so they would circulate. Not entirely sure what came about from it, but Mr Shortland deserved it all :p
        Originally posted by browncow
        Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

I can't say I had any teachers like that...you guys had some real cocks!
          Originally posted by Amac
          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Mr Lampard, mother fucker. This guy confiscated my footy ball a fair bit of times. Back in year 10 he took my ball and lost it (this was the 120$ sherrin balls). Then he had the nerve to say I STOLE MY OWN BALL, after that didnĀ“t work, he blamed my best mate.

I had enough, complained to some people but no one wanted to hear anything from me. I got nothing.

Comment

I had 2 or 3 teachers in primary school that were baffled that I was completely bored with the work they set so after continually moving me around the room (for being a disruption) they would just sit me outside and let me draw.. When it came time to doing tests I'd get mediocre marks and they'd just tell my parents that although I was a bright kid I wasn't trying hard enough.

I dunno, I had a couple of shitty strict teachers with superiority complexes, but the worst were the ones who really didn't give a shit.

Comment

Oh FFS. SO you had some imagined sleight against your person in school. SCHOOL FFS! Grow up, life is going to dish up an awful lot worse shit over time. If you're gonna keep whining about stuff that happened 5+ years ago then you really need a cup of cement or two.

NOTE: I do not aim my comments at people who have been sexually/physically abused by teachers - that shit needs sorting out - but petty stuff that most people come up with .... well, just Fuck!

It just perpetuates the the feeling that the current crop of recent graduates really are too precious. I've seen recent graduate reports....NO ONE fails, they all get "encouragement grades". They may not be able to spell or add up past 10, but they "graduated".

Grow up, life wasn't meant to be easy.

Whiny bitches.

Dead Man's Hand
                Internationational Porter Protection Group
                Just call me Pat

Comment

2 teaches come to mind, one I could not stand and we had a personality clash big time - Mr Nitschke, 1st year high History teacher.
                  He used to pick his nose while he had his back to the class writing on the blackboard. The boogers hanging of his mostache when he turned around never helped his cause.

And Mrs Baralak, called her Mrs Battleaxe. Grade 4 teacher. We learned to write with ink and quill in grade 4 and I was left handed, you can imagine the resulting mess. She would be forever smashing my knuckles with a ruler trying to get me to write right handed so I didn't make a mess.
                  Anyone who mucked up or did not excell. She would get them out in front of the class have them bend over and line them up and give a few hard cracks with the yard ruler. She was also a fan of getting the kid in front of the class and grabbing the front of their top and shake them them till it seemed their head would snap off.
                  I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Pat View Post
                    Oh FFS. SO you had some imagined sleight against your person in school. SCHOOL FFS! Grow up, life is going to dish up an awful lot worse shit over time. If you're gonna keep whining about stuff that happened 5+ years ago then you really need a cup of cement or two.

NOTE: I do not aim my comments at people who have been sexually/physically abused by teachers - that shit needs sorting out - but petty stuff that most people come up with .... well, just Fuck!

It just perpetuates the the feeling that the current crop of recent graduates really are too precious. I've seen recent graduate reports....NO ONE fails, they all get "encouragement grades". They may not be able to spell or add up past 10, but they "graduated".

Grow up, life wasn't meant to be easy.

Whiny bitches.

Lol, overreact much?
                    Was meant to be a light hearted dig.

Comment

from an old guy to fat pat fuck off you dumb fucker... you must be so stuck up with your own importance.....

try being the new kid in a school every year... and a salvo ministers son as well....

but as for teachers my worst were a husband and wife team in kalgoorlie back in 1975... everyone thought that they were japanese cause they used to rubber chop you on the back of the neck for any slightest indescretion....they were actually anglo-indian...and called Carver or Karver.

well my ex wife and i were at a party one night among a huge group of friends....and i heard a voice talking behind me.....i literally spun around and asked his name and when he answered i just literally punch him in the face....he dropped like a wet bag of spuds.... his wife started to go beserk but shut the fuck up when i pointed at her and said she was next if didnt close her mouth.....the closest i have ever come to hitting a female....
                      and yes revenge was fucking sweet.... i wasnt the skinny little fucker that everyone picked on anymore....
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        well my ex wife and i were at a party one night among a huge group of friends....and i heard a voice talking behind me.....i literally spun around and asked his name and when he answered i just literally punch him in the face....he dropped like a wet bag of spuds.... his wife started to go beserk but shut the fuck up when i pointed at her and said she was next if didnt close her mouth.....the closest i have ever come to hitting a female....
                        and yes revenge was fucking sweet.... i wasnt the skinny little fucker that everyone picked on anymore....
                        i want to buy you a beer for that effort
                        Master of the missed signals

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                          Lol, overreact much?
                          Was meant to be a light hearted dig.
                          Yes, I got that matey, hence my smiley at the end. But after a day spent drinking and watching the footy, I felt like a stir.

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          from an old guy to fat pat fuck off you dumb fucker... you must be so stuck up with your own importance.....

try being the new kid in a school every year... and a salvo ministers son as well....

but as for teachers my worst were a husband and wife team in kalgoorlie back in 1975... everyone thought that they were japanese cause they used to rubber chop you on the back of the neck for any slightest indescretion....they were actually anglo-indian...and called Carver or Karver.

How has my self importance relevant? You advocate extreme violence at the first instance - anyone thinking "one punch death"? as a resolution to your problems. Perhaps there's a little more going on than a grievance against a former teacher? So you were the kid that changed schools a bit, plenty did and seem to have got on all right - and for a salvo kid you seem to have very little ability to turn the other cheek.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of bad teachers out there, but so what? Deal with it, you're going to meet plenty of bad people in normal life. If you believe that you have a definite issue with a teacher, then complain - but you have to back it up with facts, not just a vague "oh gee, i hate school - it's boring - and he stole my rubiks' cube, it's all the teacher's fault" kind of thing.
                          Dead Man's Hand
                          Just call me Pat

Comment

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of bad teachers out there, but so what? Deal with it, you're going to meet plenty of bad people in normal life. If you believe that you have a definite issue with a teacher, then complain - but you have to back it up with facts, not just a vague "oh gee, i hate school - it's boring - and he stole my rubiks' cube, it's all the teacher's fault" kind of thing.
                            Thats not really what this thread is about, its just a thread for venting or discussing your most hated or worst teacher in school.
                            I think you're reading into peoples posts a bit too deeply.. and I hope this wasn't caused by a traumatic childhood that you may have experienced.
                            If that was the case, why not explain what happened?
                            If not, lighten up .

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                              Thats not really what this thread is about, its just a thread for venting or discussing your most hated or worst teacher in school.
                              I think you're reading into peoples posts a bit too deeply.. and I hope this wasn't caused by a traumatic childhood that you may have experienced.
                              If that was the case, why not explain what happened?
                              If not, lighten up .
                              Well actually no, Desmo asked what sort of retribution had been given back and Taz indicated he assaulted someone out of the blue. That's a fairly extreme amount of agression to have carried around for "x" number of years. How often do you hear of someone being punched "out of the blue and unprovoked" by someone unknown/vaguely know to the victim?

People seem only to keen to justify their behaviour based on some occurence in the past - as if it is warranted - to excuse their behaviour in the present. How often do you hear of a car thief saying that they smoked 15 cones and drank 25 cans of beers to justify why they had just crashed a stolen car into a fence?

Suck it up people.

FWIW, I had an ideal childhood. Parent's who loved me, plenty of fresh air with very little television and a lot a simple wholesome healthy food - I grew up away from the city, so could spend plenty of time outside. Oh yeah, and my mother was a chalky IN MY SCHOOL, so you reckon YOU had problems? I copped it from students AND teachers for 7 years (and there were a few teachers I detested a little) but I got over it, oh I dunno, maybe a day or two after I left school.

Life is for looking forward, not back. The longer you spend worrying about the past, the less time you have to enjoy the now!
                              Dead Man's Hand
                              Just call me Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X