Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol Consumption

Dear PSB,
    As part of my Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations course, I have a unit which requires me, as part of a group, to analyze a "problem" within society.
    The group that I am with has chosen to look at the consumption of Alcohol and focus on excessive consumption of alcohol.

As part of this analysis we have created a questionnaire in which we are distributing through various avenues to gain a varied and wide range of data to analyze.

I have spoken to the Mods, and would like to thank them for their permission in allowing me to use PSB to help distribute the questionnaire.

I would ask kindly that if you have a spare 10-15 minutes Max. in which you would be willing to spare, if you would be able to fill out the questionnaire below and return it, that i would be quite thankful.

Please Note that as this questionnaire deals with Alcohol, If you are under the age of 18, please do not fill it out. All people involved do not promote the consumption of alcohol by those under 18 and thus any information provided by those under 18 will not be useful for the data.

Any information that is provided, is anonymous and you will not be contacted in any way about or in future, from the distributers of this questionnaire.
    Please answer as many questions as you are comfortable with, and all with truthful answers.

Once you have filled out the questionnaire, Please return to:
    [email protected]

Once again i would like to thank you for your time, and thank you in advance for any answers that you provide

If you have any questions, Please feel free to ask.
    Wannabee
    Attached Files
    Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

done ...

Comment

btw its not a virus in case you were thinking
      Master of the missed signals

Comment

Thanks guys
        Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

done
          Master of the missed signals

Comment

Done, and I'll drink to that!
            Remember....Your only young once.....

But you can be immature for as long as you bloody well like!

Comment

Done

Q13 isn't a yes/no, and the age ranges in Q16 could do with a bit of a tweak

Comment

What Bendito said.

But done.
                (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Done, sent from my Hotmail account, so give me a yell if you don't recieve anything Wannabee.

Comment

does 'injuries to body' refer to liver damage and the likes or injury as a result of drinking?
                    also Im just putting X next to my answers it that cool?
                    Edit: I dont quite understand question 11
                    wood for life? wood is life.
                    Originally posted by thro
                    i only squid it when riding pissed.

Comment

Hey Guys!
                      Cheers for everyone thats done it so far!

Yeh... The questionnaire was written by someone else, and i received it a few days later after they have already distributed it elsewhere and got results, so basically im stuck with a few dud questions, but just answer them the best way you can and Ill work something out from it

Thanks again
                      Wannabee

Comment

don e

Comment

Hey Wannabee, if this is the standard of research and questions coming out of Universities at the moment we are in strife. Your mate who wrote the questionnaire included quite a few errors and biased assumptions. Good luck interpreting, analysing and statistically tallying the data. You will have a huge chore in front of you.

I e-mailed my response and corrected many mistakes. Hope it helps.

SV

Comment

Originally posted by Zook SV View Post
                            Hey Wannabee, if this is the standard of research and questions coming out of Universities at the moment we are in strife. Your mate who wrote the questionnaire included quite a few errors and biased assumptions. Good luck interpreting, analysing and statistically tallying the data. You will have a huge chore in front of you.

I e-mailed my response and corrected many mistakes. Hope it helps.

SV
                            Perhaps thats how people learn? They're at uni after all, they're not claiming to be an professional marketing corporation.

Comment

Done
                              Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Working...
                              X