Neighbours From Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours From Hell

Do you or have you ever had the "neighbours from hell"?
    I am sitting here listening to thumping music, drunken shouting and general drunken, loud behaviour. The police have already been called once tonight and have just been called again. The sad part being that they have a 1 year old baby whose hearing is probably already destroyed from the music. Has anyone on here ever had neighbours that made you want to kick their face in?
    Originally Posted by Maxo
    do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
    to Butters

Naa, been lucky so far. Just moved to a 2.5 acre property too, so i won't hear them anyway.

But in your case, bastards! It must be real frustrating!

Wait till tomorrow morning and go have a chat to them, after they're sober so later in the afternoon.

Comment

Enough said

Comment

missed out on an invite?
        Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
        Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

my neighbours get their drink on occasionally and make a bunch of noise but i refrain from kicking their faces in in the hope theyll extend me the same favour when i have a party

some years back i lived next a couple who argued all the fucking time. i dont mind dealing with people making noise and having fun but yelling andf arguing every night gets real tiring real quick
          TV Antennas - Home theatre installations - TV's wall mounted - Phone and data cabling - TV reception service & repairs - Much more...
          Discounts for PSB members
          ----------
          [email protected] - Ph: 0415 425 524 - or PM me

Comment

These ones are constantly arguing. Other neighbours in better positions to spectate their fights have reported that they have seen them dragging each other out of cars and beating each other up. Over 10 complaints have been made against them by various people but nothing ever gets done, namely because not a lot can be done. Tonight is getting pathetic though seeing at it is quarter to one and some of us enjoy sleeping occasionally.
            to Butters

Comment

We live next door to the biggest bogans in Balcatta. They have ridiculous parties with doof doof music on tuesday and wed nights until 3-4 am. we put up with it for ages but last time i asked him to be quiet as we had to get up for work he told me "thats what you get for buying a house next to us". I then called the cops and they have not had a party since. (3 months ago)

Comment

We have been pretty luck with our neighbors, one house we lived in at ballajura was awesome, no one lived opposite us or directly next door and we backed up to the shops (we were in a cul de sac). We could throw a party with reasonable noise and have ample parking for how ever many people we wanted.... we never did though cos my brother and I arent really party animals, the most noise we make is when I start my bike in the morning.
                Originally posted by browncow
                Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Fuck I had one lot of neighbours when I lived in Balcatta that called the cops on us when we had a "quiet family gathering"! I was Fly in Fly out, so could only have parties on tuesday or wednesday nights. I never had a get together after that. Frigging wankers that dobbed us in obviously had nothing better to do!

Comment

They've finally gone to sleep, now i can to!!!!!
                    to Butters

Comment

On one side I have a frail old lady that I keep informed of any parties. I assume she is deaf as the last time I spoke she said "You make as much noise as you like sweetheart". Fuck yeah.

The other neighbour.. well, some of you cats have met him. We'll say he's a very chilled individual.
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

Rented a house once with the landlord on one side and some travelling motorcyclists from NSW on the other. The landlord was WEIRD. But I think he thought we the neighbours from hell and the other guys were just demons visiting earth. I remember him saying to me once that "You guys have had more parties this month than I've been to in my life"

We couldnt have been too bad (paid our rent and it was an old run down house) as we were there for 18 months and his brother was one of the more hard nosed cops at the time and we never copped a rocket, a visit or complaint, was a well known house tho'.
                        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

I live in an awesome neighbourhood, no parties ever. But I think that could also backfire because when I try to have a party, there will be cops here in 2 seconds flat.
                          ZippySig.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxerguy View Post
                            Do you or have you ever had the "neighbours from hell"?
                            I am sitting here listening to thumping music, drunken shouting and general drunken, loud behaviour. The police have already been called once tonight and have just been called again. The sad part being that they have a 1 year old baby whose hearing is probably already destroyed from the music. Has anyone on here ever had neighbours that made you want to kick their face in?
                            Inconsiderate bastards are the worst.

If you want to get back at them, do the lawn mowing at 7 or 8 am in the morning. Or you could start your bike up early in the morning and rev it for 15 to 20 mins
                            Most human beings have an almost infanite capacity for taking things for granted

Comment

All our neighbours are great now.

The kids on one side used to party a bit but it wasn't too bad.. The most annoying aspect of it was that they wouldn't kick off until about 1am, so one of us would have to get up and shut the windows to keep out their billowing pot smoke.

But they've moved out.. Here's hoping we don't get another bunch of chavs.
                              Last edited by Kryzaach; 03-10-2009, 03:24 PM.
                              "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Working...
                              X