WWTK - Mine Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWTK - Mine Sites

Anybody on here been to telfer mine site??

i know a few people on here do FIFO so if not telfer, where abouts do you work? (up north)
    anything fits with a run up

They're one of our clients.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

so who does Cam work for?

Comment

Cam.

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

What do you want to know about the site?

Comment

i'm at the next mine across, which is 80 k's away. dont know anything about telfer specifically, other than it's hot. try arwon, he spent some time there
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
              What do you want to know about the site?
              anything that you care to tell me, the boys at work will let me know what its like but i dont know anything thats helpful... i hear it pretty "layed back" to other sites that we go to..

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                Cam.

S.
                what the Company name then....?

Comment

Originally posted by willy_109 View Post
                  what the Company name then....?
                  Micromine, there are a few of us on here that work for them.

I've not been to Telfer but just had a few guys do a trip up there. Hot, dusty, lots of flies. Most people live in the township.

What are you up there for?

Comment

Micromine, there are a few of us on here that work for them.

I've not been to Telfer but just had a few guys do a trip up there. Hot, dusty, lots of flies. Most people live in the township.

What are you up there for?
                    i work for Power Proving Services Power Generators Perth, Load Banks Perth, Pumps Perth, Power Station Perth, Power Generation Services Perth, Generator Load Testing Perth - Power Proving Services me and 2 others are just dropping and terminating a few bore pumps

Comment

I did a 4 week stint at Telfer, got to stay in the "vip" rooms with the shared bathrooms. The single mans quarters are average. They were in the process of doing an upgrade.

Working in the plant in 50+ degree dry heat, doing a poly pipe change out, ive work many sites but f&*k me that place takes the cake.

Comment

Worked there when I moved back to WA. Quit cos I literally feared for my life.
                        Safety comes 2nd to production there. Or did when I quit. I have heard stories since and apparently nothing has changed.

Of course, people like to whinge so it's possible they're safe as houses and everthing is sweet. I doubt it, though.
                        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Only done a day trip or two to Telfer in the past.

Work at Rio sites and BHP sites now too.
                          [Y]

Comment

Worked there for a few years now, find it ok as a mine site. Comming into the hot weather now so if you don't like heat flies and dust give a miss.

Comment

Micromine,
                              Based in Nedlands/Crawley?
                              Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

Working...
                              X