No announcement yet.

Cost of the stickers and how to order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of the stickers and how to order!

OK guys, here's the go. Big W has got the stickers ready to rock and roll but of course an operation like this needs to be funded.

So we're asking $1 per sticker. Place orders with me and I'll pass onto Dubs every night.

Stickers can be mailed or handed out at an LZ near you.

Any further questions, enquiries etc PM / email me and we'll sort it out. Be cool and happy hunting!

I'd like some stickers... how can I pay? PayPal or some shit? I'd like 10 of `em or so..

Comment

Private message me with your postal address and I will send some to ya.

u just owe me $10 (with interest set to the 30 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (BBSY) plus a margin of 1.3% and a default rate of 4%) when i see you next. 8)

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

My address is in another thread somewhere.. if you send it to the company in Perth they'll forward it on. I'll PM you the details, ta mate!

And I think I'll owe you $10, with no interest, payable whenever the hell I damn well please. Bitch.

Comment

My address is in another thread somewhere.. if you send it to the company in Perth they'll forward it on. I'll PM you the details, ta mate!

And I think I'll owe you $10, with no interest, payable whenever the hell I damn well please. Bitch.  
          BEEATCH? Funny. just ran outa stickers. Sorry... NO STICKERS FOR YOU *said in Seinfeld Soup Nazzi voice*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

send me 10 deej and I ill pay u at the track day if ya like. I will pm u my details and just send me a reminder a couple of days before the track day if u could, cheers
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

i'l buy them for 5cents each. Or give me the jpg and i'l print my own out

Every sticker placed on a cop car = you owe me $10
              Ever sticker placed on CAD's mum= you owe me a blowjob

But seriously there should be a vote on the best placed sticker and the winner gets a prize or something.

Comment

dam Shox...for gettin THAT close...i think you deserve more then a blowwie!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comment

fuck that im not paying for that shit
                  i thought this was a free thing ...

better things to spend my money on :evil:
                  Love
                  Nick :twisted:

Comment

come n itsall in good fun :o
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Yeh.... like everything comes for Free Nick. They cost 80c each nick so if you want a 20c discount, your welcome to it.

Its just been rounded up for conveniance.

Comment

i'll have 20 stickers
                        Is Dead

Comment

id like to know is it just white and black colour they come in or like pink and purple too hahahaha mite have to get some off ya deej next time i see ya ...... :roll:
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

id like to know is it just white and black colour they come in or like pink and purple too hahahaha mite have to get some off ya deej next time i see ya ...... :roll:

if its purple loosen ur grip!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

if its purple loosen ur grip!

EWWW and if it was white and now black... don't worry any hole's a goal

Comment

Working...
                              X