Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just GOT to get one of these jackets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just GOT to get one of these jackets.

Spotted on eBay - Suzuki GSXR motorcycle Leather(PU)Jacket freeshipping (eBay item 140525575469 end time 19-Apr-11 12:02:23 AEST) : eBay Motors

The blurb says:
    "If you are a rider who crazy enough this jacket is very helpful for you. The body made from leather and polyester lining and comes with 5 removable armors to protect your elbows knees shoulder and back.

Do you still admire the valiant Ghost rider in the movie? Now times coming! Come on you are the next movie star in your society. Dress in this jacket instantly show your unique charm carry all before one. looks so powerful and you'll have complete strangers offering to buy you a drink as they marvel at your bravery and martial. Why not take an immediately action!!"

Made of genuine PU leather. (Polyurethane). Only $US99. You'd easily make that back in all the drinks people buy you!
    www.mikepiriephotography.com

But you ride a Kawasaki?
    If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

LOL they make a good point.. you could easily make back the money on drinks people buy you....................*cough*
      Originally posted by The Mase
      Ditto. Instead mountain biking w/ a mate. He stopped suddenly, as did i but flipped over the handle bars. But landed nuts first on mates back wheel.... i know, I know, 2 penis's on one bike rule was broken

Comment

Holy shit! That is obviously what has been missing from my life... Order placed!
        Can't wait to show my unique charm carry all before one. Will be accepting free drinks at the next social ride while you all marvel at my bravery and martial (what?).

Comment

Originally posted by DrewC View Post
          Holy shit! That is obviously what has been missing from my life... Order placed!
          Can't wait to show my unique charm carry all before one. Will be accepting free drinks at the next social ride while you all marvel at my bravery and martial (what?).
          I too will be there, with one of my 'More than 10 available' jackets..
          Tomorrow: A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.

Avatar used with permission from Mekon

Comment

Mmmmm, pleather!

Suzuki jacket made by Yamaha... sweeet.
            I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

4. PU jacket can not be exposed to the sun directly for a long time.

Orly?

S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Working...
              X