Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Rules Chicks Need To Know

Simple Rules Chicks Need To Know

1. Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put it down.
    2. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
    3. If you ask us a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
    4. Sometimes he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
    5. He's never thinking about "The Relationship."
    6. Get rid of your cat. No, it's not different, it's just like every other cat.
    9. Dogs are better then ANY cat. Period.
    8. Shopping is not everybodys idea of a good time.
    9. You have enough clothes.
    10. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
    11. Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must. But don't expect us to like it.
    12. Your brother is an idiot, your ex-boyfriend is an idiot, and your dad probably is too.
    13. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
    14. He won't remember your anniversary, mark it on the calender.
    15. Yes and No, are perfectly acceptable answers.
    16. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
    17. Foreign films are for foreigners.
    18. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in a argument.
    19. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
    20. If you don't dress like Victoria Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
    21. If something we said can be interpreted two different ways, and one way makes you sad or angry, we meant the other way.
    22. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
    23. Whenever possible, please say whetever you have to say during commercials.
    24. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, neither do we.
    25. When we're turning the steering wheel and the car is starting onto the off ramp, you saying "this is our exit," is not necessary.

Piss off and find something original to post.

Search for any one line in that post and google gives over a million results

And even chicks see through that shit!
    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfibre View Post
      Piss off and find something original to post.

Search for any one line in that post and google gives over a million results

Amen

Comment

Wow, I said that and i'm not even in a bad mood
        Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Doesn't make it any less true.
          http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

Originally posted by HotelBushranger View Post
            Doesn't make it any less true.
            Amen ...

Comment

Phew, tough crowd.
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

26. If there is something we enjoy doing and you don't like it; get over it or find a new man.
                27. Yes it's a penis if you want to play with it you need to finish the job.

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Barfrangipani
                It says a lot about you as a person that you can fuck up so often and so catastrophically, and everyone still 's you

Comment

28. I am not interested in what your sister bought yesterday at the shops, and I am not interested in the fact you think its a waste of money.
                  29. Sex is pretty much all I think about, and if I'm thinking about other stuff, I'd like to have sex to stop me thinking about it.
                  Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                  Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Originally posted by darkfibre View Post
                    Agreed
                    Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
                    PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
                    http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Did a few people wake on the wrong side of bed?

Forum: Funny Stuff

Stick yer funny pix, jokes and shit in here
                      Chillax, peoples.
                      2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                      In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                      Amen, brother. Amen.
                      My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

This is going well
                        might be an old set of rules
                        But i do agree with them for the most part,
                        So to all those cranky peeps, If you are real people ,
                        GO for a ride
                        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                        (anarchy in english )

Comment

Some simple rules for men just to add to it.

1. Call. (Brush offs on her home answer machine when she's at work are for wimps.)
                          2. Never tape any of her body parts together. (And don't even think about her lips.)
                          3. If guys' night out is going to be fun, invite the girls.
                          4. The correct answer to, "Do I look fat?," is never, ever "Yes."
                          5. Victoria's Secret is good. Frederick's of Hollywood is bad.
                          6. Ordering for her is good. Telling her what she wants is bad.
                          7. Being attentive is good. Stalking is bad.
                          8. A grunt is seldom an acceptable answer to any question.
                          9. None of your ex-girlfriends were ever nicer, prettier, or better in bed.
                          10. Her cooking is excellent...This isn't an excuse for you to avoid cooking.
                          11. Buying her dinner does not equal foreplay.
                          12. Answering "Who was that on the phone?" with, "Nobody," is never going to end that conversation.
                          13. Two words: clean socks.
                          14. You're sorry...and then you're wrong!
                          15. Don't assume PMS is the figment of her imagination or the cause for every bad mood.
                          16. "No" means No. "Yes" means Yes. Silence could mean anything she feels like at that particular moment in time, and it could change without notice.
                          17. "But, we kiss..." is not justification for using her toothbrush. You don't clean plaque with your tongue.
                          18. Chivalry and feminism are NOT mutually exclusive.
                          19. Pick her up at the airport. Don't whine about it, just do it.
                          20. If you want to break up with her, break up with her. Don't act like complete jerk until she does it for you.
                          21. Don't tell her you love her if you don't. Tell her you love her if you do. Often.
                          22. Always, always suck up to her brother.
                          23. Think boxers...Silk boxers.
                          24. Her haircut is never bad.
                          25. Don't lie. (Romantic embellishments are encouraged, however.)

Number 2 i found remarkably funny

Comment

2 is bullshit, depends on the girl.
                            4 the answer depends on how often it gets asked. If you're being whiny and needy, the answer will get less and less polite.
                            8 is the male response to 16, if you can do one, we can do the other
                            14 we look for solutions for problems, then assess the emotional impact. Women are quite often the reverse, deal with it
                            23 until you've squashed your testicles between your thigh and the centre seam when standing up, you have no idea why briefs are a good thing.
                            24 also bullshit, some haircuts, like those stupid gladiator sandals, are just stupid looking.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

^^too many words and no mention of boobs, bewbs or any other word for them - it will never catch on...
                              I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X