S.C.T. Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.C.T. Trucks

Snuck into yard and got two more pics dam digital cams battery about died so a little blurry

hopefully more pics from other ppl will pop up now
    Is Dead

Nice shot mate, I can see it, kinda like when I'm on the piss hehehehe

Comment

dam digital cam seem to get fuck all pics before the batteries die

get about 5 pics and thats it
      Is Dead

Comment

Mine was doing the same mate, get the Energizer Titanium batteries, they last a while.

Comment

how long ya get out of those
          Is Dead

Comment

36 to 50 pics, depending if your using the LCD screen or not. If you don't use it all the time you get a lot more pics. It really drains the power that little screen.

Comment

What Cam you got?

I got Li. Battery and it goes hard, with LCD screen on.. 1hr before battery is dead, and then 1hr to charge

Comment

Mine was doing the same mate, get the Energizer Titanium batteries, they last a while.
                Titanium in batteries is the biggest crock of shit. Titanium has absolutly no benifit in batteries, it does not have any useful electrial properties at all. It's complete marketing hype BS.

Those batteries may last better than ofthers, but its got fukall to do with titanium

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

Titanium in batteries is the biggest crock of shit. Titanium has absolutly no benifit in batteries, it does not have any useful electrial properties at all. It's complete marketing hype BS.

Those batteries may last better than ofthers, but its got fukall to do with titanium
                  I think they call it Titanium cause it sounds better than "chrome" It's just the outter of the battery is shiney. Marketing eh?

Comment

Nice Tag dude....
                    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
                    X