Amusing, awesome or bizzare gumtree ads - here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusing, awesome or bizzare gumtree ads - here

Gumtree is an underrated source of amusement, similar to that of Today Tonight or new.com comments...

Here's one I just stumbled upon which scores excellent WTF points:

1999 Suzuki Baleno Hatchback ex.one time you can see four cars | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Melville Area - Murdoch

"I'm talking about the smallpox chaos drunk useless"

feel free to post any ads which are absurd, execellent, or what have you (no scammers!)

How has no one link this ad...haha

XX FREE FEMALE MODELS REQUIRED XX | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Perth City - West Perth

Comment

Screen shots required, links go down quickly when there heaps of traffic for a joke.

Comment

"no emails or sh!t c*nts" ?

spots.JPG

hid light force spot lights | Other Parts & Accessories | Gumtree Australia Serpentine Area - Byford

Comment

Secratary, file this one under Awesome...

DJ.JPG

Deep House Tech House, Vocal House Party Djs and dancers together | Events | Gumtree Australia Perth City - West Perth

Comment

Blackberry phone - found in taxi | Mobile Phones | Gumtree Australia South Perth Area - Como

Blackberry phone - found in taxi

Found a Blackberry phone in a taxi two weeks ago. The battery was already flat, so I couldn’t go through recent calls to track down the owner.

I could hand it in to police as lost property, but I know that it will just end up in a box of other phones that end up unclaimed.

So, if you have left a Blackberry in a taxi recently then contact me.

Questions that you can answer to confirm that it’s your phone:

1) Any description of the taxi? Colour? Anything different from other taxis?

2) What was the skin colour and nationality of the driver?

3) Did you give the driver a good tip at the end of the ride (optional question)? ;-)

4) Describe the Blackberry - good/bad condition, markings, stickers, bits missing, etc.

5) Why you are using a piece of crap Blackberry instead of something decent?

I will do what I can to get this *&^# phone back to its owner.

My iPhone won’t stop sneering and laughing at me for having it in the house.

The cat is angry at me because he wants to pee on it (understandable).

The thousands of women that normally have sex with me are now refusing to do so (see - even my dreams are being affected).

On the positive side, I held it near a cockroach the other day. It swore at me, and moved into the house next door, promising never to return.

I don’t have a Blackberry charger here, and I don’t really want to buy one. If you’re going to leave phones lying around, then please at least have the common courtesy to leave it charged so that I can get the thing back to you. What is it with people these days? Didn’t your mother teach you to leave your phone at least half charged when you give it to complete strangers?

So, if you’ve lost your Blackberry in a taxi then email me. Don’t forget to give me a contact name and phone number so that I can call you.
            One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Carsales... Gumtree... same same right?

If my eyes are burning, yours should be too!

Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

An apprentice and his sheet metal bender are soon parted.
                Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

That looks fucking shit.

HAHA! It's a great wall!!!!!! Hahaha wow. Didn't think you could make their value drop any faster. How wrong I am.

EDIT: "It was made, not brought." Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by SIKYSA View Post
                    That looks fucking shit.

HAHA! It's a great wall!!!!!! Hahaha wow. Didn't think you could make their value drop any faster. How wrong I am.

EDIT: "It was made, not brought." Ha.
                    You could double its value, by filling up the fuel tank.
                    If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
                    This unit is portable when carried.
                    it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

Amusing, awesome or bizzare gumtree ads - here

New Zealand's version of eBay/gumtree
                      What a bike !

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...-570572621.htm
                      “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
                      So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
                      –Mark Twain

Comment

^^^^^ HaHa thats awesome!
                        They say money can't buy happiness. But you can use it to buy a Triumph and you never see sad people riding Triumphs.

Comment

http://m.gumtree.com.au/some-one-spi...dId=1015945444
                          Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Hey peeps, this one hot off the press....this is golden anyone keen for freebie tix?Sets on the beach tickets for gobbies | Concerts | Gumtree Australia Perth City - Perth CBD

Comment

Originally posted by AdN View Post
                              Screen shots required, links go down quickly when there heaps of traffic for a joke.

I missed the last two, and they weren't up long.

Comment

Working...
                              X