X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marked bike, no uniform. They're hoping to snag a few phone users

Using Tapatalk

Originally posted by gruffio View Post
    garden City? TEG parked up and buying pretzels wandering around the shops looking for trouble Robocop style.
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

How is this different from someone sitting on your bike without permission ?

even if it is a cop bike, I don't think anyone should fuck with other people's stuff
      It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

is it a stolen cop bike?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Gruffi

you owe me that $20 for first like , man.
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

that won't hurt the kid at all if they fell or touched the exhaust pipe on the way

Reminds me of the Simpsons song "I would rather drink a beer than win father of the year"
          my pics

Comment

HAHAHA if it wasn't for the last few cops being top blokes when dishing out a couple of unrelated speeding on a bike issue (lol) i would say that that baby is a bigger man lol
            I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Cool

DB

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                How is this different from someone sitting on your bike without permission ?

even if it is a cop bike, I don't think anyone should fuck with other people's stuff
                Well technically we ALL own the Police bike as it's paid for by taxpayers money so fair game
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

I bet you thought this was going to be a really cool thread idea, right?

Comment

I got my mug shot done by constable care when I was a little tacker too. Only my head was big enough for the helmet. It's good P.R. for the kiddies don't you think. Maybe I should have created a better pun for the title.
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Whittie's underground carpark?

Comment

Thats it. Though at the time I was lapping down the coast and around the river. Mother in law was holding him up and the mrs took the shot.
                        Using Tapatalk

Comment

Bugger, now I can't get the scene from Jumanji with monkeys on the stolen cop bike out of my head
                          DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Working...
                          X