Speeding ticket !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeding ticket !

A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange: Officer: May I see your driver's license? Biker: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI. Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle? Biker: It's not my bike. I stole it. Officer: The motorcycle is stolen? Biker: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the tool bag when I was putting my gun in there. Officer: There's a gun in the tool bag? Biker: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the dude who owns this bike and stuffed his dope in the saddle bags. Officer: There's drugs in the saddle bags too?!?!? Biker: Yes, sir. Hearing this, the rookie immediately called his captain. The biker was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the biker to handle the tense situation: Captain: Sir, can I see your license? Biker: Sure. Here it is. It was valid. Captain: Who's motorcycle is this? Biker: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration. Captain: Could you slowly open your tool bag so I can see if there's a gun in it? Biker: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the tool bag. Captain: Would you mind opening your saddle bags? I was told you said there's drugs in them. Biker: No problem. The saddle bags were opened; no drugs. Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole this motorcycle, had a gun in the tool bag, and that there were drugs in the saddle bags. Biker: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too.

Cheers

HAAHAAHAAHAA

I just spat my red bull out.
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by TROUBLE View Post
      HAAHAAHAAHAA

I just spat my red bull out.
      No wings for you
      Here lies the body of Harold Day
      He knew it was his right of way.
      He was right, dead right, as he rode along
      But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong.

Comment

Hahahaha gold!
        www.cottrefurbs.com.au/
        www.instagram.com/cottrefurbs/

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Must have been lying about using paragraphs as well.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

He was then charged with creating a false belief and is currently serving a 6 month sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                He was then charged with creating a false belief

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
                  Yeah I don't think the Blow Job they mentioned is what that kid is expecting
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
                    Terrible but funny..

Comment

Working...
                    X