Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to crash your motorbike like an Aussie

Sorry if repost.

Reminds me of a Guy in Port Hedland who did the same on his Kawasaki ZX7. Except his Ball-sack left a dent in the fuel tank the size of a Grapefruit, leaving him with a smashed pelvis. From memory, he was apparently doing Excess speed (speed was calculated by the gear he was in and the rpm the tacho was jammed on) when a car pulled out of the Swagman Roadhouse (servo, between Port and South) and he ran straight up it ass. It left a huge flatspot in the front rim from the impact.

It unfortunately put an end to his Motocross career, he was a awesome rider till that point and could have gone far with the right backing.
    Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Bwahahahahaha.
      (I know bad juju but I roared)
      Last edited by Gippo; 23-11-2016, 04:44 PM.
      Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Motoflogger crashing? Whoodhavethunkit.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

No need to anticipate driver actions or know how to emergency brake when you have a camera on your helmet.
          Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
          1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Look in his mirror reflection. Like any good motoflogger, he's riding with his left hand nestled in or on his crotch. His hand doesn't lift until he goes for the brake.

On Parramatta Road. In the middle of the beast. Hahahahahahahahahahaha
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Wouldn't you just punch the cunt in the nuts while he's standing there claiming Smidsy??? Perfect angle while your down there.
              The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
                No need to anticipate driver actions or know how to emergency brake when you have a camera on your helmet.
                You mean I could have bypassed my lessons by buying a camera? Why does no one publicise this??!?
                Keep up to date! - https://www.emergency.wa.gov.au/

Comment

Originally posted by Robw View Post
                  You mean I could have bypassed my lessons by buying a camera? Why does no one publicise this??!?
                  Lots of recent publicity...on the "ride to survive website"...dikhed..

Just check your inbox...eh?

(hint... sarcasm third person blame attached euphamism and irony...)

fuk spellcheck..
                  " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=acI12jO0HSQ

Comment

Soz RobW..

Seems I am just a waste of your time...

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                        Soz RobW..

Seems I am just a waste of your time...
                        I meant what you said went over my head - I didn't understand .

Edit - scrap that after reading it a couple more items now I get it just call me slow >_< was a long night last night and early start this morning!!

Comment

Robw

Not just anyone gets me....

You sir just joined the elite/fanclub/hater/mind blown group that are the followers of Gsx In Shed. arise sir knight....

( there are people who have known me for over ten years....that stilll.... don't get me. I live in pain..)

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

how to ride like a muppet with zero situational awareness?

edit:
                              Well, he did see it coming (late?) but failed to take any action other than have a whine. shit happens. deal with it.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X