Incels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incels

Well it's pretty funny. There are some weird cnutz that blame women for their "involuntary celibacy" (Incel). So they go and kill women because of course, it's their fault.

So there you go. The Toronto murderer did it because he couldn't get a root.

Maybe if he got a hooker?
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

I can't slam dunk a ten foot ring any more, I definitely need to smash those fuckers down for stopping me

Hadn't seen that report, if thats the case then maybe it should have happened south of the border and ended up with him getting lead poisoning!!

Its one of the biggest problems in society as a whole (and lawyers feed on it) that no one is actually willing to take responsibility for their own actions.
    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

It's funny stuff in a very black humour way. It was also the motivation behind a 2014 mass murder.

Comment

yea heard this yesterday. i was thinking. just coz he couldnt get the pussy he was chasing goes out and kills people.

have they never heard of just batting one off and carrying on with life?
        Originally posted by Paraletic
        little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

Or he could’ve got him self a rubber vagina or a hooker. Plus the shower drain always slwollows and never says no.
          Born to ride forced to work

Comment

I too, am a victim of Incel. Haven't killed anyone. (at least, not lately..)

Comment

i sometimes wonder how great my life would have been with out such distractions, this guy messed up a great opportunity to be free

Comment

He'll probably get plenty of sex in prison now...
                PSN- DOOOM666

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Stinky View Post
                  He'll probably get plenty of sex in prison now...
                  InCell

Comment

Whenever he wants it.......or doesn't
                    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

I was just reading the Toronto Star... great read.

Lots of singles there too.... how hard can it be too chat with a girl who is really willing to listen to all of your bullshit, or at least some of it.

Incel ...bullshit..lame as fuk excuse....murderer..

Where was I oh yeah.. Toronto.. heaps of singles...time difference may be a hinderance.. we'll see.
                      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Get to see this on a lower scale every Friday and Saturday night in Northbridge as pissed blokes failed to pull a root and then punch on.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                          Get to see this on a lower scale every Friday and Saturday night in Northbridge as pissed blokes failed to pull a root and then punch on.
                          Does being pissed entitle you to a root?
                          " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                            I was just reading the Toronto Star... great read.

Lots of singles there too.... how hard can it be too chat with a girl who is really willing to listen to all of your bullshit, or at least some of it.

Incel ...bullshit..lame as fuk excuse....murderer..

Where was I oh yeah.. Toronto.. heaps of singles...time difference may be a hinderance.. we'll see.
                            Marvellous thing, facetime...

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                              Growing up in Qld they would blame the Bundy. Saying they had to release their pent up frustration somehow.

Obviously they knew nothing about low key stalking and stealing underwear from clothes lines.
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X