X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONKEY

What do you call a donkey with one leg?
    A wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye?
    A winky wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin' love?
    A bonky winky wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin' love while
    breaking wind?
    A stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes?
    A honky tonky stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes and playing piano?
    A plinky plonky honky tonky stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes, playing piano and driving a
    Bus?
    F*ckin' talented!

ANY DONKEY (OR HORSE) THAT GETS RODE EVRY DAY BY CHICKS IN TIGHT PANTS AND FUCK ME BOOTS IS INDEED A LUCKY DONKEY..............

Comment

ANY DONKEY (OR HORSE) THAT GETS RODE EVRY DAY BY CHICKS IN TIGHT PANTS AND FUCK ME BOOTS IS INDEED A LUCKY DONKEY..............
      Why do you boys have a 'thing' about girls that ride horses!!!!!! :evil:
      And my pony doesn't like to be ridden everyday!?!?

Comment

hmmmm jodphurs
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Why do you boys have a 'thing' about girls that ride horses!!!!!! :evil:
          Hmm. "a 'thing' about girls that ride horses" :?: , or simply a feeling of awe for an animal that gets ridden EVERY day without excuses :twisted:
          If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

It's all about girls asride big beasts, breasts thrust forward by the posture, wearing jodphurs and big fuck me boots & rocking'n'grinding that saddle. Does that explain it?

I need a glass of water just thinking about it.

Comment

It's all about girls asride big beasts, breasts thrust forward by the posture, wearing jodphurs and big fuck me boots & rocking'n'grinding that saddle. Does that explain it?

Hmm. Never thought of it from that view :shock: Just as well I gave up on horses and got a bike instead :!:
              If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

Hahahahaaaa......Wait until you see some of the 'larger' riders wearing jod's and grinding the saddle........

Comment

maybe thats what he WAS thinking about PP....

Comment

Hahahahaaaa......Wait until you see some of the 'larger' riders wearing jod's and grinding the saddle........
                    Nooooooooooooo I cant get the image out of my mind.... :shock:
                    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Is it inappropriate to shave "No Fat Chicks" on a horse's hind quarters?

Comment

Hahahahaaaaaaa.......I would if I could but already shaved all her hair off

Comment

Can you teach horses to say things in english?

Comment

Is it inappropriate to shave \"No Fat Chicks\" on a horse's hind quarters?
                            Only if we can incorporate 'whinney' and 'neigh' into the language.

OK so shaving is out - PP are you gonna cry if I suggest branding?

Comment

Is it inappropriate to shave \"No Fat Chicks\" on a horse's hind quarters?
                              Only if we can incorporate 'whinney' and 'neigh' into the language.

OK so shaving is out - PP are you gonna cry if I suggest branding?
                              Tell you what...how about we brand your ass first and if you don't cry then we can ask the horse who will probably then kick your sore ass :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X