Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to cool your beer, and you have a spare jet engine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to cool your beer, and you have a spare jet engine?

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

8)
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

maybe he just should of turn down the temp on the fridge ...
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

was pretty impressed with the time and thinking involved, but i personnaly would have just bought a fridge
      Rev Limiter Command. Catching the moment.
      psycho bikes
      psycho riders
      boss yeah!

Comment

be awesome for camping... fire and cold beer straihgt form the bottle... BRILLIANT!! 8) 8)

Comment

As has been mentioned many long and productive hours are spent in the shed by kiwi blokes. Many fine inventions such as the hydraulic sheep potter and the double headed golf club have been produced as the result of much blood, sweat and beers
          trust a kiwi to invent a machine to get sheep buried head first in the ground...........

theres a website floating around on how to build a jet engine from a turbo. was gonna give it a go, as i had a turbo floating around, but i haven't gotten around to it yet.
          if you want to cool something down, bury it just under the ground, and pour metho or petrol on the ground then light it up lol
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I dug this one up for you Saf Ol Buddy, dont ask me how i remembered it but i thought of you when i read it!

Comment

Originally posted by sathid@Sep 15 2004, 08:24 AM
              if you want to cool something down, bury it just under the ground, and pour metho or petrol on the ground then light it up lol
              [snapback]60773[/snapback]
              mythbusters busted that one im afraid

sounds like good fun, and pretty stupid, wreckless, extreme, and all the other sort of things i love about backyard inventions

wheres the fun in buying a fridge?

Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

Wouldnt it be better to place the cans of beer on the induction side of the turbine and let the air cool it down? Like on a super charger intake, they get freaking cold dont they?

Comment

lol. this is an old topic. I knew I had mentioned that turbo jet a long time ago...lol.

I still want the machine on that ad on tv. what beer is it...cant remember

Comment

you mean the 'good as GOLD' adds

Comment

lol. yeah saw it last night. xxxx gold. the beer chilling machine with the little dog bone thrower. lol ouch.

Comment

Good old Kiwi ingenuity
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X