Conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversions

How do yo change a dishwasher into a Bobcat?

Give the wife a shovel
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Don't Take life so seriously, It isn't permanent

I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles ..." -Hunter S. Thompson

In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

My dishwasher must be busted... Dishes are always dirty
      * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

My dishwasher must be busted... Dishes are always dirty [/b]
          have you got big holes in your backyard?
          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PBB @ Oct 5 2007, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
            [/b][/quote]
            Nope, just big balls, I&#39;ll say anything when the <strike>Boss</strike> umm, wife is not around, thank God she doesn&#39;t visit this forum, otherwise I&#39;ll be digging my own hole
            Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Don't Take life so seriously, It isn't permanent

I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles ..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(semi @ Oct 5 2007, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
              [/b]
              Nope, just big balls, I&#39;ll say anything when the <strike>Boss</strike> umm, wife is not around, thank God she doesn&#39;t visit this forum, otherwise I&#39;ll be digging my own hole [/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t have a problem saying that sort of thing to the missus Usually means no sex for a while though until she realises what "She" is missing
              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
              Originally posted by Phildo
              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
              Originally posted by filbert
              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

... I don&#39;t get it :mellow:
                In the cherry blossom's shade
                There's no such thing
                as a stranger.

Comment

Working...
                X