"even arseholes become good blokes when they die"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "even arseholes become good blokes when they die"

the chaser do it again. click on the eulogy song on the right hand side of the video

ABC Television - Watch program clips
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Fan bloody tastic, cheers for link Chief. Was wondering what the fuss was about on the retard stations this morning.

Did it remind anyone else of 'the penis song'?
    the universe is hostile

Comment

i almost left a wet mark on the couch watching that last night

Dubs

Comment

The songs been around a while now, but has been updated for a few new dead celebs.

Loved it the first time I heard it, loving it now.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

lol.

How many people do you think rang in and complained after that one.

The video for John Howard going back in time was classic too.
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I thought it was hilarious. what get me is all the people that complain about it. If you don't like it, change the fucking channel dickhead! It's like walking into a brothel and complaining that there are prostitutes and people paying for sex in there.
            Originally posted by kyliejane
            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
            Originally posted by harns
            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

yep, great laugh!
              I found myself cringing a couple of times thinking "did they just say that!".
              Did it seem uncannily relevant to anyone else, after all the debate going on here the other week after the death of Mainy?

yeah, the back to the future bit was great too. They had the Delorian and everything!

Comment

Excellent. It's even funnier the second time around.

Comment

lol looks like they have taken the vid down.

Comment

cant find it..dammit
                    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

it's still there. but possibly not for long. click on the link above, then click the button hilighted below

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

yeah 'twas pretty funny. But there were even some bits where the audience wasnt really laughing.

I reckon the best bit of Chaser is their ongoing war with Anna Corren from Melbourne Today Tonight. They really get into her on almost every ep.

Comment

If you cant fwatch it download it as a VodCast
                          ABC TV: The Chaser's War on Everything - Video Podcast

Comment

just listened to Kevin Rudd telling the chaser crew "come on guys, you really need to lift your game, this is just wrong".

Apparently he's a fan of the show, but thinks abc should discipline the guys over the skit.

No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                              yeah 'twas pretty funny. But there were even some bits where the audience wasnt really laughing.

I reckon the best bit of Chaser is their ongoing war with Anna Corren from Melbourne Today Tonight. They really get into her on almost every ep.
                              they reckon even she'll be a good bloke when she dies

Comment

Working...
                              X