Went to a fancy dress party...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a fancy dress party...

So yeah, on the weekend I was at a fancy dress party where the theme was to come as your favourite human emotion. People came dressed in green like envy, and all sorts of other combinations. However, 2 guys rocked up at the same time both stark naked one with his dick in a bowl of custard and the other with his dick inside a pear. Everyone was like "what's up with you 2". the 1st guy spoke up and said well I'm fuckin dis'custard, and the other said I've cum in dis pear.

boom boom
    Last edited by kwakas; 18-10-2007, 03:22 PM.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

you've got a typo in your punchline
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I believe they where rusta and the last fellow was "deep in dis-pear mon"
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

ahhh I get it... typo I'm like... dispearl?? I don't get it
        In the cherry blossom's shade
        There's no such thing
        as a stranger.

Comment

there was another bloke there who was painted green, and giving a chick a piggyback. when someone asked what he was dressed up as, he replied "i'm a teenage mutant ninja turtle". the first person asked what was with the chick on his back. "that's michelle". or "me shell", for the slow-witted.
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

a brunette rocked up wearing nothing but a pair of black gloves and a pair of black socks.

When asked what she was dressed as, she did a star jump and said "I'm the 5 of spades."
            No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
              a brunette rocked up wearing nothing but a pair of black gloves and a pair of black socks.

When asked what she was dressed as, she did a star jump and said "I'm the 5 of spades."

shit, and I thought she was coming as an axe wound in the back of a gorilla
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

another rasta came wearing a cocktail gown. he was "in dis dress"

Comment

Working...
                X