Not the answer she expected...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the answer she expected...

I'm not sure that 'Funny Stuff' is the right place for this, but anyway...

Katie Couric, while interviewing a US Marine sniper for CBS news, asked:

"What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"

The Marine shrugged and replied, "A slight recoil."
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

vidorban
    or try Urban Legends Reference Pages
    Thread not worthy of a nasty bulk email from someone you knew at work once 6 years ago and still spams you with crap.
    Last edited by Desmo; 23-10-2007, 09:48 PM. Reason: wtf, snopes.com

Comment

Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        vidorban
        or try Urban Legends Reference Pages
        Thread not worthy of a nasty bulk email from someone you knew at work once 6 years ago and still spams you with crap.
        Sorry about that - so much for my 'trustworthy source'!
        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

It's been doing the rounds since the '70s with a different reporter / soldier, you aren't the first to be taken in by it.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

That story is only half a step from this tired old fable: Urban Legends Reference Pages: General Reinwald Remark

(Yes, snopes are humourless old killjoys, but good to have around for settling arguments)
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
            X