Eyes on road, rubber side down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes on road, rubber side down!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yzip54DgYE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

It's from a chick flick, can't remember which. Still a great clip :p

Comment

The Sweetest Thing.

I saw that movie thinking Christina Applegate was a lesbian. Later found out otherwise but it made that scene just that little bit better.
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

haha, so that's where it is from.

Comment

haha... seen this before... love it. The other vid I saw was titled, "Harley Hazards"
          Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Too much rear brake, anyone?!

Comment

Typical hardly rider
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
              X