No announcement yet.

Are all Cruiser riders this delusional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all Cruiser riders this delusional?

Oh dear, I can see a lot wrong with this mindset!
    Kawasaki VN1500 Vulcan “Chick Magnet” - eBay Kawasaki, Road Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 30-Oct-07 21:52:35 AEDST)

Disclaimer: No offence to cruiser riders, just thought it was funny! , and if it really does work sign me up for one!
    Designed by a Genius.
    Built by Craftsmen.
    Ridden by a TWAT!

Maybe it’s that they feel secure in knowing that if a guy can give that much attention to a bike that he loves then he will give his girl the same sort of attention
    Oh yeah thats good!
    Will have to use that one next time the wife is complaining about spending too much time on the bike :p

Comment

and that bike i can almost understand maybe if it was something special but an old vulcan hahaha
      If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

Been lookin for something to pull chicks hey RICO? The getting drunk and falling asleep on the road doesn't attract them any more?
        >>I like to play with snakes<<

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Comment

Could he try any harder? It's just pathetic.

"Shazza just wanted me for my bike, it's so sexy. But then she got knocked up and now she thinks it's so sexy that she's making me sell it".
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

funnily enough no cassa, I find the getting drunk and sleeping works just fine thanks!
            It's the pulling Chicks part I stumble and fuck up on
            Designed by a Genius.
            Built by Craftsmen.
            Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

this dude is an embarasment to cruiser riders everyware

1988, 48.747km ,vn1500, is NOT a chick magnet but a very old pile of junk and dosent even look very nice!
              National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanker writing ad
                Women will want to be seen with you, mates will all of a sudden take a special interest in you.
                Wait. What?

Originally posted by RICO View Post
                funnily enough no cassa, I find the getting drunk and sleeping works just fine thanks!
                What about smashing into doors? That helped recently?
                FTP

Comment

Oh funny tim, you can have one too
                  and that was after I had chatted to her, and was strutting off!
                  Designed by a Genius.
                  Built by Craftsmen.
                  Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Now...Now...EACH TO THIER OWN..after all this is a friendly bikers forum and we should respect our fellow riders no matter what bike they ride.

Comment

Read the disclaimer mate ,
                      I have nothing against any bike or rider, just thought the item description was funny

And as I find it funny, I could say something about your signature, like "do you meen never? "
                      Designed by a Genius.
                      Built by Craftsmen.
                      Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

shit rico this makes my vulcan a steal at $8000....mines 2001 his 1988..lol
                        Thought you might have been refering to me after the sat phone thin g lol
                        Every day you wake up is a good day

Comment

1500 litre engine FTW

Comment

what a fuck stick
                            Originally posted by kyliejane
                            benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                            Originally posted by harns
                            Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

hahaha he's from ipswich thats all!!

maybe some fellow qlders would understand that
                              (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Working...
                              X