why scooters are fun / splitting tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why scooters are fun / splitting tutorial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcFSriaTnC8"]YouTube - fast-bikes.org crazy riding fast bikes[/ame]

Ideas for next scooter run?
    Last edited by thro; 04-11-2007, 09:24 AM.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

hahaha reminds me of the postie races we used to do!! Hire some scooters from freo and race to scarbs u reckon??
    (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Brilliant
      Originally posted by Viper
      I'm probably fucking something up.
      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
      Administrator

Comment

Actually, the video goes some way to perhaps explain why most scooter riders you see on the road are acting like dickheads. It's just part of the whole scooter riding thing.... they bring out the hoon/clown in you
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
          they bring out the hoon/clown in you
          I have no idea what you meen?
          I was completley responsable on the last Scooter run!, No burnouts, stoppies or anything
          :p
          Designed by a Genius.
          Built by Craftsmen.
          Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Heh.

The near-highside bit reminds me of riding my scooter for the first couple of kays with about 0 psi in the rear tyre A few people who saw it could probably attest that it was bucking me around a bit hahaha

Comment

rofl, that was funny, looks like fun. so which scooter hire comapany will let us use their bikes?

Comment

Ha that was a classic

Scoot freo are the people to use in freo. You can hire scooters or these little 3 wheels buggies. Right next to the round house and port authority builiding.

Last time hired one the thing broke down on me in traffic.....NOT COOL
                `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

yeah and dont wear your bike gear or bring your own helmet. he almost didnt let me hire one coz he thought (knew) i was gonna do stupid stuff. it kinda gives it away though when you pull up on a bike and ask to hire a scooter...
                  Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                  "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Working...
                  X