Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing number of crashes / bailouts

[ame=http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=goL2CkUNGTA]YouTube - FMX CRASH[/ame]
    Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Haha, that's awesome!
    Could the jumps where the bikes rear wheel dips down be because he's got the throttle cracked open?
    Maybe he is training to become a stunt double !

Comment

oh thats the shit kids these days should be doing - frucking around out on the farm with bikes, slingshots and the outdoors....
      ode to the days of before.
      "Redlines are merely suggestions"
      "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Fucken hell,he's about as good a jumping as I am at wheelies. Mate your bloody usless. Pre load the suspension ya twit,and while your at it learn how to use the brakes ta get the front down.

Love that song,been a while since I heard that.

Id say,E for effort.
        "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

Well he sure has perfected the art of bailing! What sort of bike is he riding BTW? looks old.
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Damn, that dude needs to start on something smaller so he can learn how to land and keep the front wheel down. The stuff in the shed was cool though. And good to see an old farm bike out there.
            Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

I like the song! What band is it? Sounds like theyre fans of disturbed (or is it the other way round?)
              the universe is hostile

Comment

The song is called Open Your Eyes and it's by Guano Apes.

Comment

The little bugger sure is persistant. Love how many times he has to get up and chase after the bike as it stays on its wheels.

Inspired by that Hot Rod movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X