Im better than your kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im better than your kids

Not seen this in years, Meby a repost from some time back but worth a look.

I am better than your kids.
    Turfierific!

Bahahaha thats awesome
    Wes

Comment

read on further...I love this...

Fashion tips for women from a guy who knows dick about fashion.

Originally posted by Red_is_Best
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I don't usually side with people who physically punish their children, but those kids should be smacked silly.
        www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

Comment

ding ding! Here comes the shitmobile! F.
          the universe is hostile

Comment

This makes you look pregnant:

I don't know what this style is called since every retailer comes up with their own "clever" name for it, so I'm just going to call them tit curtains because they look like curtains draped over your tits. You might as well be wearing a burka. It's one giant formless piece of cloth draped around your waist. There's a reason pregnant women wear clothes like this, and it's because it usually looks good on them in lieu of a beekeeper outfit. You're not pregnant, so cut that shit out.

What boggles my mind about tit curtains is that it's becoming trendy, right up there with Castro hats. I don't get it. If I had boobs, the last thing I'd want to do with them is cover them up with curtains, though I'd probably eventually cover them with curtains when I'd exhausted everything else (oil, soap, other boobs, my hands, the lid of a photocopy machine, the mouths of other lesbians, etc). Quit disrespecting your chest hams.

Comment

HA HA HA to all of the above
              * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Mmmmmmm. Ham.

Comment

fuck I HATE maddox.

Comment

^true dat
                    my lil bro reads that stuff CONSTANTLY

did you know he put out a book?
                    Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                    How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

Working...
                    X