Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac users

hilarious

One thing PC users can do that Mac users can't...
    Wes

You know what shits me, people who have their name in their sig, I mean FFS, you have an avatar AND a forum name, is this not enough?

Comment

taking it a little personally there dude You know that you should just admit defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        You know what shits me, people who have their name in their sig, I mean FFS, you have an avatar AND a forum name, is this not enough?
        oh i see so your name is actually desmogod and your apparently a skinny girl with a whole lot of piercings???

geez calm down. its just like you mac users to be so sensitive
        Wes

Comment

Trust a PC user to see one thing and presume another.

Comment

Meh, Macs are foreign to me but they must have something going for them.
            All the recording studios use macs and making pop singers sound good is a tough task.

Comment

Hahaha, Maddox that bitter bastard.

Oh yes and when i can i will be defecting from the PC sides of things. Having something that works and is fast too it just such a nice thought.
              Last edited by Stratos; 27-11-2007, 08:11 AM.
              I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

PCs suxor (I should know.. I've dealt with a few in my time )

Comment

Yet the Windows user is the one posting, trying to antagonise the Mac users. Hmmm.
                  Who needs to take that advice then?
                  I find hardcore Windows users more idiotic, because they absolutely refuse to believe that there is another OS available other than their beloved Windows. I wonder if they realise that Linux exists, and that it more than likely runs most of the websites they visit?

Then there are normal people. Use which OS you like best and STFU about everyone elses.

Comment

that was pretty funny but i still hate fucking maddox with a passion.

Comment

Originally posted by padfoot View Post
                      I wonder if they realise that Linux exists, and that it more than likely runs most of the websites they visit?
                      Wow, what a load of emotive crap.(read denial.)

Think there might be a hell of a lot more windows website than there are Mac ones.

Then there are normal people. Use which OS you like best and STFU about everyone elses.
                      And the irony is massive. See original post that gives a hint you may be a mac user.
                      To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

Originally posted by PSB Forum Software
                      Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hired_goon View Post
                        Wow, what a load of emotive crap.(read denial.)

Think there might be a hell of a lot more windows website than there are Mac ones.
                        You misread me or just completely ignored what I was saying. I never mentioned anything about Macs in that part of the post. I was discussing Windows fanbois, and how they refuse to acknowledge other OS's existence.
                        You in fact helped to prove my point.

What would I be in denial about? Windows has a greater home OS market share, I know that and so does everyone else here. However it doesn't mean its the best OS available. And just because I do not like Windows that automatically makes me a Mac user? See point above.

Comment

I find hardcore Windows users more idiotic
                          So your one of these?? Fess up, you know you want to.

No, really, I know what you were saying. You meant not to say that people should just STFU about what OS they use and get on with it, but still felt compelled to post about it rather than STFU. Right?
                          To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid.

Originally posted by PSB Forum Software
                          Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Comment

Windoze keeps me in a job. A job that never ends...

Yes it's frustrating, but I'm okay with the money.
                            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

I never mentioned what OS I use.

Seeing as this is a discussion forum, I thought I would add to the discussion... So I posted what I believe...

I see you are trying to wind me up. Very clever of you indeed. I'm not going to bother anymore, its pointless and is just going to degrade further without informed responses.

Comment

Working...
                              X