• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterproofing your gadgets

i like it!

it's convenient!
    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

we used to be issued those items for the end of our rifles ( no pun there ) to keep the moisture and dust out and they would just vapourise if you pulled fired the rifle
      A site all parents should check regulary
      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

The work great on your cock too....

Comment

Bigger outboard motors have a tilt switch, my old man's had packed it in. Turned out the rubber boot was buggered letting saltwater in and causing problems.

Out comes mr johnny and 2 minutes later the switch was as good as new. Strong enough to keep him going until a new one arrived.

Mum was less than impressed.

But they're also great for cameras if you get caught wanting to snap shots in the rain.

This kind of application is why I always buy non-lubricated rubbers - coz the lube makes a mess of nice cameras and phones etc.
          Last edited by Captain Starfish; 29-11-2007, 08:25 AM. Reason: Edited for modesty ;)
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Talk it up Simon!
            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

> post content removed in a fit of modesty <

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                The work great on your cock too....
                Thanks for the advice, next time it rains I shall put one on my rooster.
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Lesson here ladies: when your man tries to tell you he is 'too big' to wear one, we now know they fit over phones, cameras and rifles...

SO do what I'd do: keep a rifle in the bedside drawer, for comparison.
                  Subtle and persuasive.

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                  Girls, queue starts here --> x

That wouldn't be the far queue by any chance?
                  Last edited by Deborah; 29-11-2007, 06:26 AM. Reason: Princess Deb is rather anal about spelling & grammar
                  https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                    Bigger outboard motors have a tilt switch, my old man's had packed it in. Turned out the rubber boot was buggered letting saltwater in and causing problems.

Out comes mr johnny and 2 minutes later the switch was as good as new. Strong enough to keep him going until a new one arrived.

Mum was less than impressed.

But they're also great for cameras if you get caught wanting to snap shots in the rain.

This kind of application is why I always buy non-lubricated rubbers - coz the lube makes a mess of nice cameras and phones etc.

And no, the non-lube doesn't cause problems in "intended purpose" use - by the time the rubber eventually gets anywhere near target plenty of lube has already miraculously appeared

Girls, queue starts here --> x

I don't remember seeing that episode of MacGyver?
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

Princess Deb, thanks - was waiting for a bite.

Cam - I actually watched an episode of MacGyver last year for the first time since I was a kid and it was all new and shiny.

I'd never realised how damn cheesy and lame it was. Even though MacGyver rocked.

Comment

Nice one Nath! LOL.
                        My Mum told me a story about how when she was young and working in a cafe back in the UK (picture Ace cafe style) she needed to set up for a regular's birthday, they needed balloons and shops were shut so she raided the rubber machine and hey presto! Instant decorations with a recepticle tip.
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
                        X