The Gynaecologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gynaecologist

A gynaecologist had become fed up with the high malpractice insurance premium and was on the verge of being burned out. Hoping to try another career where skilful hands would be beneficial, he decided to change careers and become a mechanic. He found out from the local technical college what was involved, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time for the practical exam approached, the gynaecologist prepared carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill.

When the results came back, he was surprised to find he had obtained a score of 100%. Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying, " I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but i was wondering if there had been an error which needed adjusting."

The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together, again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark."

The instructor went on to say, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did all of it through the muffler.
    Last edited by Swampy; 30-11-2007, 10:50 AM.

<DIV>
    <FONT face="Suck my saussage" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt HUGE FARKIN FONT OK">thats great. where's the punchline?</DIV>

Comment

davey you mong !! haha

Comment

Davey just announced he has a size 3 sausage.

Comment

Is the punchline that he enjoyed going from ripping people off looking at their cunts to ripping people off by being a cunt?
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently taps his wife on the shoulder and starts rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says: "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over and tries to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. This time he whispers in her ear: "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"
            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and was burned out. Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become a mechanic. He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.
              When the time of the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill.
              When the results came back, he was surprised to find that e had obtained a score of 150%.
              Fearing an error, he called the Instructor, saying "I don't want to appear
              ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade."
              The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark." After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the muffler.
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

^ punchline FTW

Comment

fixed... but taylor beat me to it
                  hehehehe

stupid work puter, is f*%king up a little today.

grrrr

Comment

pebkac ?

Comment

On the subject, has anyone seen the new Vulva Perfume?

Comment

Does it smell like cheese or tuna ?

Comment

that was actually worth the wait

Thread Delivers

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by TORQ View Post
                            Does it smell like cheese or tuna ?

Aah that would be the tuna taco variety.

Comment

they say the most difficult part about GRS (gender reassignment surgery) is changing the smell from cheese to fish

Dubs

Comment

Working...
                              X