X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The average perth drivers attitude

Picture
    Attached Files

See, I _was_ going to put this on my bike.

Next plan...
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Ahhh the old CAR WARS stickers, these were uber nerdy back in the 90's
      Turfierific!

Comment

on a silvia no less

Comment

I hate those shopping list things down the side of ricer boy's cars at the best of times.
          This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

nothing wrong with a shopping list! gives a car thief a list to tick off when he is stripping the car for parts!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
              I hate those shopping list things down the side of ricer boy's cars at the best of times.
              geez, that's a bit harsh. Next you'll be picking on Nismo stickers on Toyotas. Or ralliart stickers on hyundais.
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

and don't even get me started on huge "Holden" stickers on a Holden. It's nothing to be proud of dickhead. "Yay, I'm average middleclass suburban, eat shit."
                This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Where can you get a sticker with someone getting punched in the face a la Pantera's Vulgar Dispaly of Power. Couple of them on your bike would enhance the appearance.

Comment

ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by evo9ace View Post
                      nothing wrong with a shopping list! gives a car thief a list to tick off when he is stripping the car for parts!
                      yeah thief reads list:
                      HKS turbo
                      Greddy
                      5Zigen
                      etc
                      etc

opens bonnet to find naturally asperated 1 litre suzuki engine...
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon76 View Post
                        yeah thief reads list:
                        HKS turbo
                        Greddy
                        5Zigen
                        etc
                        etc

opens bonnet to find naturally asperated 1 litre suzuki engine...
                        with a hole in the exhaust for that "racing" sound and a fake BOV

RICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I hate ricers

Comment

Originally posted by zoikz View Post
                          with a hole in the exhaust for that "racing" sound and a fake BOV

RICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

I hate ricers
                          ....with huge rear spoiler that would require speeds in excess of 200 kph to have any actual downforce, more likely to destabalise the car and cause drag. Plus the go fast under car neons, painted brake calipers, stickers like "ISUPPOSEAFUCKISOUTTATHEQUESTION?", dangerously oversized rims for wheel well and wrong offset, extremely low profile tyres (costing $1000+ every year due to excessive burnouts), how about they make some real mods... increasing power, harnessing it with better brakes and suspension. Not just noise and lights.
                          Originally posted by Abuse this
                          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon76 View Post
                            extremely low profile tyres (costing $1000+ every year due to excessive burnouts),
                            Nah, they use teh awesome performance tyres like linglong @ like $50/ea if they used real performance tyres it wouldn't be all rice

the one that shits me the most tho is CUTTING SPRINGS.. i mean suspension systems are really really f**king effective when the springs are cut in half.. I thought my cage handled badly enough when I had the H&R (well known high quality brand) springs in before I put the Koni adjustable shocks in, wtf are these guys thinking?

Comment

Working...
                            X