Never Let a Dumb Girl Drive Your 1967 Shelby Cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Let a Dumb Girl Drive Your 1967 Shelby Cobra

Never Let a Dumb Girl Drive Your 1967 Shelby Cobra video - Stupid videos - MadnessVideo.net

What a hoon, she didn't use her indicator.

Comment

It's not real anyway. Notice the fibreglass.

Originals were made from hand beaten aluminium
      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I still cried!!! The poor car! Mmmmmmm, lakes pipes!
        I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Still not a cheap car. The owners the stupid fuck though.
          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          Its the little things that make the difference
          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Oh the pain... WHHHYYYYYYYY?!

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Comment

OOh thats just not on !!!
              In The PSB Garage http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...vehicle&id=114
              The build/tidy thread http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...how-tos-56314/

Comment

thats why god invented the hyundai getz, GETZ the fuck outa my cobra!

Comment

Crashing a Shelby Cobra? That is sooooooooooo off limits!!!!
                  https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

$100,000 for a good replica.

$35,000 used to buy you a cheap one here in WA

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
                      It's not real anyway. Notice the fibreglass.

Originals were made from hand beaten aluminium
                      FWIW Cobra replicas were first around in the 1962/3's, they were copies of the Bristol cars and the American "shelby Cobras" were copied from day-1, mostly fibreglass but some people (privateers) made aluminium copies. In fact a retired aviation engineer here in Perth is making a "xxxxx" whatever the ultra rare only 1 ever made racecar was like a 47 Special or similar, i forget now.
                      My uncle has one and is a member/editor of snakebite or whatever the WA shelby cobra car club is. Every time i see that car/speak to him i get a history lesson........
                      "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                      "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

*CRY*

Why do these people not kill themselves on things without warning labels first?!
                        Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

ouch stupid ass

Comment

Originally posted by Supercharged1600 View Post
                            FWIW Cobra replicas were first around in the 1962/3's, they were copies of the Bristol cars and the American "shelby Cobras" were copied from day-1, mostly fibreglass but some people (privateers) made aluminium copies. In fact a retired aviation engineer here in Perth is making a "xxxxx" whatever the ultra rare only 1 ever made racecar was like a 47 Special or similar, i forget now.
                            My uncle has one and is a member/editor of snakebite or whatever the WA shelby cobra car club is. Every time i see that car/speak to him i get a history lesson........
                            Was the guy in perth making aluminium ones? Is he still making them?

The original 1967 427S/C is my favourite car. They were made from hand beaten sheets of aluminium. This was done over two wooden "moulds". As a result, the cars were never perfectly symmetrical. There is only one half of one mould set in existance AFAIK, and it was bought by a Yank I think. Who contracted an aircraft factory in Poland (where they used to build MIGs) to build some. They are built exactly to the original specifications, and were so good, that Carol Shelby offered to sell them cobra chassis plates, so that they would be genuine cobras. The guy building them said no, because to him the only real Cobra's were the originals. Or something like that Don't think he made many, and I think they may have stopped now.

They are also symmetrical, because new moulds were formed from the original (which is no longer used).

Sexy sexy cars. Never liked the hard tops tho.

Edit: Actually it a guy named Kirkham.

Found a video here: [ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=vQQQxAyH87U"]YouTube - Kirkham Motorsports aluminum Cobra replica[/ame]

And some detailed specs of the originals:Shelby Cobra 427 S/C - Supercars.net

Code:
                            engine               Water Cooled V8     
                                    position               Front Longitudinal              
                                    aspiration               Natural                            
                                    valvetrain               OHV 2 Valves / Cyl                         
                                    displacement               6997 cc / 427 cu in                   
                                     bore               107.4 mm / 4.23 in                            
                                    stroke               96.0 mm / 3.78 in                             
                                    compression               11.5:1                                    
                                    power               305.7 kw / 409.9 bhp @ 5600 rpm       
                                    hp per litre               97.6 bhp per litre                       
                                    bhp/weight               
                                    torque               626.39 nm / 462.0 ft lbs @ 2800 rpm              
                                   drive wheels               Front Engine / RWD                               
                                   body / frame               Aluminum over Tubular Steek Frame        
                                   front brakes               Girling Discs                          
                                   rear brakes               Girling Discs                           
                                  front tire size               185x15                               
                                  rear tire size               195x15

Comment

Wet roads, high power, light weight, crap driver....

It was always going to happen...

Comment

Working...
                              X