Bikers Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikers Beware

Now firstly yes loud pipes do shit some to tears and everyone has their right to the quiet enjoyment of their property. But i haven't seen this kind of propaganda since WW2.

An exert from their website.

Take Action
    Do not approach or attempt to reason with riders. When possible, take down their license plate number and call the police.
    Learn the existing noise codes in your community and how it applies to motorcycles. Lobby officials for a stronger noise codes against motorcycle noise.
    Lobby police to increase patrols and fines for offenders.
    Talk to your neighbors and organize; work with community groups and raise the issue of motorcycle noise.
    If you see a motorcycle shop opening up in your community, organize with community groups and send a clear message that the sale and installation of non street-legal exhaust systems will not be tolerated. Responsible riders and motorcycle clubs should advocate the use of legal exhaust systems.
    Turfierific!

:o

ferk...
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

idiots

Comment

Oh yeah lucky they're Yanks
        Turfierific!

Comment

This is coming from Hardley country...
          I've experienced it over there and can see their point.
          Those heaps are loud enough stock... but lots of them believe the bigger the better and the louder the better.
          If we had the numbers of harleys they do, I could see the same organisation happening here.

Comment

In the US when you say motorcycle they think Harley, so no wonder they think bikes are loud. Harleys are fuel to noise machines.

Brainwave clash!
            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

I don't like this part:

"Inexperienced and aggressive bikers often cause accidents and fatalities on the road endangering you and your family."

True or otherwise, what the FUCK does that have to do with how noisy the pipe is?
              Originally posted by Melkor
              The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

That's stupid. Lets go shoot them.

Comment

Nah, too many bullets. Just steal a couple of planes and fly them into some of their famous buildings.
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I love the bit about wearing leather to show how tuff you are.

I'm so joining their forum........ time for some shit stirring...
                    Originally posted by kyliejane
                    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                    Originally posted by harns
                    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

I totally agree with the comment regarding Harley Davidson and smarmy patriotism, outside of that they're clearly jackasses.

**edit: They are totally against car alarms as well?

They're fuckwits.
                      such comment
                      wow
                      many post

Comment

Maybe the BACA people are going into more neighbourhoods because of the children needing their assistance and these people don't like it.
                        Harleys are really noisy sometimes tho.
                        I need new pipes! Loud ones!

Comment

ok, I've just signed up for membership. I just need to get approved......
                          Originally posted by kyliejane
                          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                          Originally posted by harns
                          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

is it compulsory for all drivers to:
                            Have there headlights on at all times? NO
                            Not eat while driving? NO
                            Not drink while driving? NO
                            Not chat on a hands free phone? NO
                            Not smoke while driving? NO
                            Not chat to other persons in the vehicle while driving? NO

The list is endless of distractions that can make drivers of vehicle's distracted

if you were doing the above would loud pipes alert you to a mtorcycle
                            Real Men Ride Nakid
                            http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

that so stupid.. bloody idiot..:fuk:

Comment

Working...
                              X