Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consent form for sex

CONSENT FORM TO BE SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

This is to certify that I, _____________________________________, (hereafter referred to as the “screwee”), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with ___________
    Hereafter referred to as the “screwer”) I am above the lawful age of consent, I am in my right mind and I am not under the influence of any narcotics substances. The abovementioned screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promise to influence me. Furthermore, I the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do know that he is ‘married’, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I am entering this sexual relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does. In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participation as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant. Contract a sexual disease (except AIDS if I did not know about his status any time during our relationship) or feel that he is violating any legislation, moral, legal or otherwise.

Signed naked before jumping into bed on this day ______________ of the _______________ month in the year 2004.

Signature of screwee:_____________ Signature of screwer___________
    Date of Birth: ____________________________
    Date of Conduct: _________________________
    Meisha.... Personal Trainer.... And Lovin it!!!

hahaha i will need a copy of this thing 8)
    i will keep it next to bed
    we never sleep
    24 hours a day
    7 days a week

Comment

Do you make Deza sign this????

Comment

Working...
      X