Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Prank

I can't believe they didn't pick what was going on

[ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/876063/hilarious_mirror_prank/]Hilarious Mirror Prank Video[/ame]

That's well done.

No wonder they lost the war.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

mmmm, twins
      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

I knew someone was going to say it

Comment

great actin
          (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

they have no soul =)
            sigpic
            Its so small

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...e_view&id=9156

Comment

if only it was in english, still a crack up, love the one with the galesses, poor lady
              I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

bike couriers expression when walking out was classic, a lot of effort would have been put into making that
                Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by HispeedVP View Post
                  if only it was in english, still a crack up, love the one with the galesses, poor lady
                  yup, galesses always make me laugh too
                  "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Working...
                  X