Friendly locals at Carousel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly locals at Carousel

So the other day we decided to drive to Carousel to join the frienzied sales shopping. Im thinking some people got a tad carried away parking the car.

I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

hahaha, Creative parking. They do that this time of year

Comment

bet it was parked right way up and in good condition the last time the owner saw it.
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

looks like there is a council warning sticker for an abandoned vehicle on the side window, probably left it there to die

Comment

Looks like it fell outta the tree

Comment

why the fuck do people just cars when there are places that will come and pick it and pay you for it? unless it's stolen
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Insurance?

Comment

coons?

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                  Looks like it fell outta the tree
                  Originally posted by FireStorm View Post
                  coons?
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I think it may have been on the side of a road somewhere, hence the "Vehicle has been Reported" sticker. Which of course just means " I have been here for a while - steal me, trash me, dump me (and optionally, torch me)".

The sticker would have been put on elsewhere, as in shopping centre carparks it would generally just be dealt with by centre management I think.

Comment

Thanks guys, i been looking for my car...
                      * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Probably another bloke pissed off at waiting for his plasma tv to come in at Retravision or is that Retro-vision
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

damn you PBB
                          <div></div>

Comment

It looks like someone needed to change a flat tyre, but their jack and spare tyre were missing (seriously - where the fuck does a jack go?), so they did the old "roll over red rover" move and they've been waiting a week for the tyre shop to sort them out.

Comment

See!?! Now you know why I just LOVE working in carousel... NOOOOTTTTTTT
                              In the cherry blossom's shade
                              There's no such thing
                              as a stranger.

Comment

Working...
                              X