X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Maddog

Road ragers anonymous - good morning

Dubs

Keep your handgun within easy reach and out of harms way when you're on the trail with this simple-o-mount pistol carrier
    "simple-o-mount"

FUCK OFF you STUPID yanks.

Comment

possibly simple-to-mount.

like you never made a splleing mistake, horrible grumble bum hungover cranky boy.

Regardless of spelling-o-mistakes.

Fuckwits. But strangely appealing for lanesplitting when it goes wrong...
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

this is funny - was thinking today my road runner 'beep beep' horn just really didnt have enough grunt when some wanker pulled out in front of me ....was thinking maybe a loud custom made horn that blurted 'F**k'n Wanker' would be more appropriate BUT little did I know I could go one step further and just mount a hand gun ! lol

Comment

What's next "New Tex Dubbo Condom with Gun holster" for that bitch you really wanna fuck!

Comment

6 barrel cannon on a pneumatic gimbal mount controlled by helmet camera targeting?

"Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

now that would help when the retard cagers try and stop you filtering..and being a lefty i wouldnt even need to slow down to draw and point
              A site all parents should check regulary
              http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

RAM (Round-A-Mount) mounting system allows you to angle you pistol in any direction
                Saves you having to pull it out of it's holster. You can just mount it so it points in the direction that most cars come at you from and shoot it while still in it's holster.
                Nice. I like it.

If only we didn't have such good gun control laws in this country, I could go around shooting people during my road rage moments.
                2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                Amen, brother. Amen.
                My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I reckon if we all had one it would take less than twelve months to cull the dangerous drivers out of the gene pool.

Give Darwin a hand and show Dorro how it's done.

Education be buggered, Annihilation is the answer.

Vote Hornet PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow. I always thought if you felt the need to carry guns on a bike you should probably carry them unloaded and in a sealed case. I guess I was wrong.

In the case of an accident, I think I'd have to say I want it to shoot the person riding with a loaded weapon at the ready in the face the most, no matter who is at fault.

Comment

ryven that train of thought is exactly the reason we have strict pistol control laws in WA even when riding home form the range after shooting i never even thought about using the pistol when a retard cage on the tonkin does stupid stuff..
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Please!
                        sigpic

Comment

road rage deterrent?

From what I've heard on the US forums, road rage is rather less common over there--logic, being, you just don't knows who's packin' The thought of putting a .45 round in the face of the cranked-up lawn mower man who is smashing my car windows 'cos he thinks I cut him off has a strange appeal, in my darker moments...

just kidding, really
                          " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

Working...
                          X