Evry1 check this, you need headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evry1 check this, you need headphones

This is pretty amazing, You must be wearing headphones for it to work perfectly....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA"]YouTube - Virtual Barber Shop (Audio...use headphones)[/ame]

I was pretty impressed.

Enjoy.
    Adam

"Light travel's faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

This was linked on news.com.au months ago. If it was made 10 years ago, and linked to me back then, I may have been impressed. A lot of music/movies do this now days...

Comment

Oh wow! Stereo!

Comment

Imagine what the future will be like with technology like this... :o

Comment

So....this isn't going to work for those of us with one ear, right?
            It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
            - David James

Comment

This is pretty amazing
              FAIL

Comment

ummmm dude wait what?
                I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

I DO NOT want to watch a horror movie with that kinda audio...freaky stuff

NOT ONLY BOYS HAVE KICK ASS TOYS

Comment

hmm, i find it more unbelievable that stuff can come for a second/third/billionth run so easily
                    Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Working...
                    X